PDA

View Full Version : Brine Shrimp Direct

RickMay1
04-01-2008, 10:02 AM
I wanted to post information about an order I received from Brine Shrimp Direct http://www.brineshrimpdirect.com/. The service was extremely fast, I placed the order on Thursday and on Monday the package arrived. Your results may vary, as I live only a couple hundred miles away, but it did show that they shipped the same day as I ordered. I had never ordered from them before so I didn’t know what to expect. I must say I couldn’t be more pleased with everything I ordered. I ordered three different kinds of flake food. The fish immediately took to eating the flake in fact, I have two Discus that don’t care for color bits at all and after a testing bite, they dove into a feeding frenzy. The flakes I ordered were Beef heart, Brine shrimp, and Earthworm. I also ordered some Decapsulated or "Shell-Free" Brine Shrimp Eggs for my BH mix, , I haven’t tried the eggs yet but they look are well packaged. Brine shrimp direct also send me a sample tube of copepods, I might try adding in to my BH mix as well. One word of warning, 11oz of fake is a lot of flake, I’m going to have plenty for the next year.

Tropical Haven
04-01-2008, 01:34 PM
I have dealt with Brine Shrimp Direct for the last 12 to 15 years and have always had great service from them, never a complaint.

kaceyo
04-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Ditto! Great place to do business with.

Kacey

Ryan
04-03-2008, 08:44 AM
Every order I've ever placed has been great. They have great products and they do ship pretty quickly. Once I ordered something that wasn't in stock and they actually called me to explain the situation to me. I will definitely do business with them again.