PDA

View Full Version : 9th April. Down But Not Out

two utes
04-09-2008, 03:22 AM
Hi there.
Sorry for not posting some photos and video for awhile. So, l am going to make up for it now. I must say that l was on a bit of a downer after loosing so many fish...and things were looking so well too.
As l move forward, l have only 2 challenge fish left which are now in my community tank. They are still showing stress bars, but l am confident that they will come good. The other fish don't know what's going on in there with so many more water changes and feeds.
I just got back from yet another fishing trip, and to my horror found the water temp down to 15 Degrees. It appears that my heater bit the dust. Luckily l had a spare on hand. Things are looking better now, and l can assure you all that l will not be giving up to easily. Yes, l am down but not out.:D:D:D

I am sure you can make out the challenge fish. They are the ones with the heavy stress bars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mensEh1bkB4

Check out the photos......

alxjss
04-12-2008, 03:44 PM
Sorry to hear about ur fish Joe. At least u have 2 to keep on with. Man, they must miss u when ur gone;) They look happy in the video so hopefully, everything will be fine...:angel:

Tropical Haven
04-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Joe,
Keep your head up buddy hopefully everything will work out fine.