PDA

View Full Version : kenny is a real professional

ionas.simion.damian
04-16-2008, 04:27 PM
from bagging (lots of bags and heat packsand paper in the bags between the 1 st and 2 nd bag in order not to colapse when u pour the fish) to quality of the fish (at a low price)to the fact that after 30 min i put the fishin the tank they start eating and they are not hiding at all.
he also called me before he send the fish and 30 min after i recive them . lots of thanks .
i would recomand keny anytime to anyone

alron2
04-16-2008, 05:56 PM
Pictures please?
Ron

ionas.simion.damian
04-16-2008, 06:44 PM
do not have a profesional camera. sorry

catfish
05-14-2008, 07:22 PM
Being a complete discus newbie, I'm fortunate enough to live only 10 mins away from Kenny. The first few times I went to look at his discus in the "Magic Garage" while he was still with I/D, I did not buy any fish from him and he was totally cool with that. It was only because I was not ready and he had never tried to push a sale. He just gave me plenty of helpful and free advise about raising discus.

Until last Xmas, I finally bought 4 2.5" flammingoes from his first shipment, then got 2 more 3" LSS, then got a 3" LSS, then 1 4"Albino Turk Int. and 1 3.5" Albino Carnation Int., finally yesterday I got 2 2" Golden Albino. As you can all see, this is the beginning of a discus addict and there is no turning back. I once heard Oprah said something like once you've tried black, you'd never go back. The same can also be said about the Albino discus, they are just absolutely stunningly beautiful.

Needless to say, I must be a totally satisfied customer to go back time and time again. I have at least 1 fish from his first 5 shipments. Forest's, Tony Tan's, and Wayne Ng's discus are absolutely beautiful and Kenny has the innate ability to keep them totally healthy and bug free. Well, all 11 discus I got from Kenny are doing swimmingly well, it is not a small feat for a discus newbie. The largest flammingo from last Xmas is about 4.5". Some pictures below to share with everyone.