PDA

View Full Version : 26th April _Half way there!

two utes
04-26-2008, 01:08 AM
Today brings us well past the half way mark of the eight month challenge.
My two Royal Blue challenge fish have settled in well with the other discus.
They eat everything that l offer, from live black worms, & Brine Shrimp, Frozen brine shrimp and blood worms, a variatey of pelltes fed from an auto feeder 3X a day, and a couple of different flake foods. So... they are getting a variety. Being in a 300 litre tank l now only do 2 50% water changes per week.
They are around 3.5 to 4 inches, but I will not be catching them for an offecial measurement till required.
The blue is really standing out on one fish with rediish/browm patterns as well.
I have attached some photo for you to see.
I am really looking froward to your comments, and reports form the other Australian Challengers and Control group.
I really would love to compare them with their sibblings.:p:p:p

Tropical Haven
04-26-2008, 10:18 AM
Very nice you have done a great job with them, keep up the good work and thanks for the pics.

alxjss
04-27-2008, 07:29 AM
Hi Joe!!! Very nice job! U have finally settled in huh? I am very happy for u. I am curious to see the others too.....

two utes
04-27-2008, 07:46 AM
Thanks for your comments Scott & Eileen. :)
Looking forward to the next 4 months.

brewmaster15
04-27-2008, 07:49 AM
Joe,
They are looking great! Keep up the great work...I can't believe we are at the halfway point already!:)

Time to get everyone to post an update!

-al

Darren's Discus
04-27-2008, 08:19 PM
Joe,
great work mate,It would be good to see Renea's Tony's and Rod's as well to compare. keep up the good work.

cheers