PDA

View Full Version : planetinvert store.

April
05-01-2008, 01:25 PM
im me for details before you send money.

KJoFan
05-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Details about what exactly? Have you had issues with them?

RickMay1
05-01-2008, 07:04 PM
Details about what exactly? Have you had issues with them?

I think if it was a glowing review, she would have posted about it. The silence speaks volumes.

KJoFan
05-01-2008, 08:00 PM
yeah I get that but...why post if you're not going to give any information.

Besides, I only asked because I have dealt with them in the past and have nothing bad to say about them. So I was curious.

Plus....they aren't taking orders on pretty much everything right now so....

April
05-02-2008, 12:30 AM
well he is taking orders on the sulwesis. thats what we ordered. now hes dropped the price down to entice more people to pay for sulwesis he doesnt have. we got the last 10. they have 1500 dollars of ours. three canadians waiting..and he bascially told me hes had alot of replacements, dead ones arriving, and owes more shrimp to people than there are shrimp in the ocean. he emails me begging and foning for more money to help finance him so he can get the next order in to send us our sulwesis we ordered a month ago. 1400 .00 for one order and another 275.00 for our order. another fellow got some..but sent slow boat to canada and most died. he did send him soem replacements with my order yesterdayfor this fellow but not what he ordered. mixed bag of unnamed shrimp. we got 10 mixed strain sulwesis instead of 60 . and i had bought yellows. didnt get those either. he had them..he said dont ask me why i didnt send the yellows. i jsut didnt. . got some snails..and he also owes another fellow i know in canada an order waiting waiting..hes not a crook..hes dead broke he said and owes everyone all over the "fn place..and if he doesnt get this order in..he cant ship what he owes. he had ours..but used ours to send out to others who were fuming.
so as it stands..i now owe out 1400 to a fellow discus hobbyist for a transaction that didnt work out. possible we will get them.. if he can get in orders for future from alot of people to pay for the order from asia. so..if you all want to order some sulwesis..and pay him...then we will get our order sent out. hes trying to make it right..over extended himself, miscounted, etc and overcollected money for product he dosent have yet.
ive dealt with him before also. thats why i felt confidant i would get what was ordered. he coudlve said i dont have them right now..he foned me anxious for the payment so he could get them in. but we didnt get ours.

KJoFan
05-02-2008, 12:43 AM
Wow, sounds like he's gotten himself in a bind. Hopefully he can get everything straightened out eventually and you get what you are owed.

I had been considering getting some of those sulawesi shrimp, but now that you've shared your experience, I don't think I will be doing that. :)

I hope everything works out for everyone.

April
05-24-2008, 01:55 PM
heres a link to another thread in my local forum. many many phttp://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9811eople all over north america are owed thousands and thousands of dollars.