PDA

View Full Version : Albino Maze and Albino SS

lssdiscus
05-09-2008, 10:15 PM
I was fortunate enough to get 2 Mazes and 1 SS from Kenny a few weeks back. Just haven't had the chance to post. Here's 2.....great red spots! The discus at Kenny's were 1st class as always, and it's always fun to visit with him. Will post a few more this wkend......Lou

kaceyo
05-09-2008, 10:48 PM
Great fish. I'd sure like to see a pic of that Albino SS in profile. If it's anything like mine it's gorgeous.

Kacey

SriAngel
05-10-2008, 12:16 AM
Very nice Lou, I'm envious you get to go there and hang out in the "magic garage" lol!

Kenny's Discus
05-10-2008, 06:31 AM
Thanks Lou for the pics and kind words. I'm the lucky person to be able to meet up with a wonderful local discus nuts like myself lol!(aren't we all are) Good to see them doing well Lou. Remember to update on them often as it'll be interested to see them as they grow my friend! Many thanks for you visit and friendship buddy.:)

Kacey, Angel; you two Albino Eruption NUTS lol feel free to post pics of yours I'm sure Lou wouldn't mind.:p Well I still haven't sent out a last ASE's tank for my buddy Charles maybe I'll join in with pics soon.:D

Thanks friends,
Kenny

lssdiscus
05-11-2008, 07:27 PM
One more...I'll get a straight on view eventually....Lou

Kenny's Discus
05-11-2008, 10:02 PM
They look very nice in your tank Lou and I recognize that Albino Eruption Snake!:) Thanks for your effort in taking the pics; as you already know these Albino spotteds are really not easy to take photos at because of their non-stop swimming up and down LOL.

Here are some quick shots of the remaining Albino spotteds tank I set aside for Charles.:) Your turn now Angel and Kacey!:D

Kenny