PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

Moanalua
05-21-2008, 07:30 AM
Aloha - I just wanted to send out a big thank you to those of you who maintain and moderate this site as well as to the experienced keepers who keep sharing and sharing. I'm setting up my first tanks now (120 gal and 135 gal) and this site and your insights have been a tremendous help. All your time and work is much appreciated .... and all here for free too ... Thanks!

brewmaster15
05-22-2008, 02:29 PM
You're Welcome!:) We try!

And thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience here. Theres a tremendous amount of Experience among keepers here, and They really try to help as they can. Best of luck with the new tanks and the hobby!

-al

Tropical Haven
05-22-2008, 03:48 PM
Glad to see that you are off to a good start by reading up on discus before you jump into it. Everyone here will help you out on any questions that you have.

GrillMaster
05-23-2008, 09:47 PM
Moanalua...Cant wait to see the pics! :)

Sounds like you have done quite the research for your two future tanks. :thumbsup:

We are all in it for the same thing though! Make the Discus happy first, then experiment! ;) :D :D

Kenny's Discus
05-24-2008, 05:53 AM
Hello Alan, glad to know you're enjoying this wonderful site. It was great talking with you the other day via pms.:)

Kenny