PDA

View Full Version : Home Grown Sub-Adult Alenquers ***Sold**

brewmaster15
05-29-2008, 07:57 PM
Hi All,

I have a group of 10 each F2 Alenquers that are home grown with much TLC. These are the same alenquer line that are currently being raised by Forum members in our contest.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130
This particular group are young adults and still growing.

I would like to sell the whole group at once.....and prefer customer pickup....but will ship by fedex in the USA if I have to... Fish are $85.00 each plus shipping (buyer pays actual shipping to fedex)

Not in a rush to sell these so only serious inquiries please,

If interested please Pm me..

If you are looking for the wild look in a hardy domestic....these F2 wild crosses may interest you....They would look great in a planted tank or as part of a breeding program..

Thanks,
al

Organic Farmer
05-29-2008, 09:33 PM
Very nice looking fish Al.

subcooler
05-30-2008, 06:31 AM
Al,
Impressive looking fish!
Keep up the good work.
Beautiful shape-wishing I had tank space here:(
Rob

Kenny's Discus
05-30-2008, 06:33 PM
Al, those have got to be the best homegrown Alenquers that I've seen! Your TLC given to them are more than obvious just by looking at the shapes and color. Very very healthy groups of Wild F2's that is for sure. :)

Anyone looking for domestically-bred Alenquers will guarantee not to be disappointed...and they will be getting from our one and only master Al!

Good luck to your sale of these beauties Al.

Kenny

aquagal
05-30-2008, 06:56 PM
Al--

Those really are beautiful fish. I wish I had space (or had talked to you several months ago...)

Sherry

brewmaster15
05-31-2008, 07:38 AM
THanks for the kind words everyone!:) This alenquer line has been great to work with and I hopefully will stay with it for many years to come.....but I can't keep them all....especially when theres another tank of babies growing out...:D

take care,
al

alxjss
05-31-2008, 08:13 AM
Wow Al. I want mine to look like that. Guess i have to tuff it w/the foot and get back in the game.... How come u weren't the Control of the contest? I bet because no one can match u.lol..... Stunning fish Al. Good luck w/the sale.

brewmaster15
05-31-2008, 08:45 AM
I bet because no one can match u lol LOL...I don't think thats the case at all Eileen....but THanks :) Technically I guess I am a control for the contest:) but I wanted someone else as well that was experienced and more impartial..... To be honest though...I don't think the controls are really important in this contest....all of you are doing so well with the raising and grow out...I've been really thrilled to watch it all unfold.

take care,
al

brewmaster15
06-01-2008, 05:55 PM
Sold....Thanks everyone for your interest:)

take care,
al

Discus-Hans
06-01-2008, 08:20 PM
Somebody was very lucky, very nice batch of Alenquers,

Hans

brewmaster15
06-01-2008, 08:33 PM
Thanks Hans!:)

-al

MostlyDiscus
06-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Al,

Those are some of the nicest(real)Alenquers I have seen in a long time. Are you going to breed anymore of that line? Thx Ed

brewmaster15
06-02-2008, 06:54 AM
Thanks Ed!
Yes I will definetly be working with that line still...I really am attached to them.. I've got a nice group of 40 1.5 " fry growing out now, and 2 pairs of the parent stock....plus about 18 5"ers for future breeders.:D

I also have some nice wild blues and browns that will make their way into the line down the road.:)

take care!

-al

Kenny's Discus
06-02-2008, 07:23 AM
Somebody was very lucky, very nice batch of Alenquers,

Hans

Ditto Hans!:)

Kenny