PDA

View Full Version : I trusted you guys...(Kenny's Discus)

Autumn Wind
05-31-2008, 01:03 PM
And you all so right!! Thank you to all of you who have posted glowing reviews of Kenny's Discus. ;) After spending an enormous amount of time researching breeders and suppliers and a couple of months lurking here on Simply I called Kenny up and we had a great conversation. Kenny helped me better understand the different strains and choose 6 new Discus for my display tank. He was even kind enough to hold them for me until I returned from vacation and sent pictures too. :D
I have to say all my research paid off. I picked up my package yesterday afternoon, the packinging was perfect, not a single drop of water outside of the bags. I'm glad I read previous threads and had my sissors ready to cut open the individual bags. And what do I find in my box of fish is not 6, not 7 but 8 fish!! There were two little stow aways added to my order for free!!! Actually they aren't that little...LOL
I got them tanked in QT after about 2 1/2 hours. I am very impressed with the quality size and health of every one of them. Great fins, shape and color. They are already showing color and although they are still pretty shy I see them already starting to follow me when I enter the room.
This afternoon I plan on giving them their first feeding and I will take pictures once they have a little bit in their bellies and will post them in Kenny's Sponser thread if anyone wants a look.
So there you have it another glowing review for Kenny.:D I want to add that before this order I had never ordered fish and had them shipped directly to me, it was a huge risk for me and my research and everyone here who has posted about Kenny has been invaluable to me. I thank all of you who posted your wonderful feedback.
Kenny you are the man and I will rave about you and your fish to anyone who will listen.
Thank you Kenny for making this experience 100% positive. I am glad to call you friend.

DiscusOnly
05-31-2008, 01:31 PM
Congrats on your new fish. You really can't go wrong with getting fish from Kenny.

I hope I don't get in trouble with Kenny posting this but this is what I got from Kenny yesterday.:bounce2:

Autumn Wind
05-31-2008, 04:24 PM
Kenny shipped to a Van and a Vanessa in same week. Good thing we didn't confuse him :confused:
congrats on your fish too!I also got one each of the Albino Golden and HB Blue Diamond. Also 1 Golden Emperor, 1 Super Checkerboard, 1 Leopard Snakeskin. The two freebies are a Red Dragon and a Red Passion.
I just fed them a small meal of blood worms and they are all eating well. Almost ready for their pictures to be posted.
I'm gonna have one colorful display tank :D

I have to wonder if the gift of the extra fish is actually part of Kenny's master plan to get us to buy more tanks and then of course more fish! HA! I'm on to you Kenny! ;)

Vanessa