PDA

View Full Version : Another brag for Kenny

Autumn Wind
05-31-2008, 11:54 PM
Hi everyone,
Here are some pictures of my order I received from Kenny yesterday. These were taken 24 hours after being tanked and had their first light meal. As you can see they are not the least bit shy and they are so comfortable now it is had to get them all in one picture in my 30 gallon QT. See my post in reviews for my glowing feedback for Kenny.
Thanks Kenny!!! As you can see they are doing great.
One each of the following: Hi Body Blue Diamond, Golden Emperor, Golden Albino, Red Dragon, Red Passion, Super Checkerboard Pigeon, Leopard Snakeskin and Pigeon Snake
I need to work on my photography skills :o
Vanessa

Kenny's Discus
06-01-2008, 05:57 AM
Hello Vanessa, thanks for the kind feedback and you're very welcome.:) I see that you have a very colorful tank there...more reds still?:p I have no doubt these fish are very hungry since as per our discussion you didn't feed them for the first 24 hrs, and I fasted them for 2.5 days! How would we like to be starved for 4-5 days?:D:D

Many thanks again Vanessa and if there's anything I can be of any help, let me know ANYTIME.:) Enjoy!

Kenny

Autumn Wind
06-06-2008, 10:22 PM
It's been a week today since I received my 8 discus from Kenny.
Here is some quick video, not the best but I'm still learning. :)
http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z32/aphcgal/?action=view&current=PICT0098.flv
http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z32/aphcgal/?action=view&current=PICT0099.flv

I just wanted to show everyone this great collection of fish from Kenny. And to hopefully have some of you tell me they look healthy :D

Kenny's Discus
06-06-2008, 10:59 PM
Hi Vanessa,

They look very healthy and happy...but still not as much as the person holding the camera behind them!:D:D I can see your reflection back there...you must be busy following them and you looked GREAT!:)

Thanks for the video...I think it's becoming trendy these days.(First Angel's and now yours). I'm gonna try to post videos of my next shipment of fish once I receive them haha!:p

Thanks again Vanessa, Btw this is their QT tank right? They probably can't wait to be transferred to their bigger tank once they're ready to go.

Kenny

seanyuki
06-06-2008, 11:14 PM
Hi there,

Very nice collection of discus...so colorful and enjoy them plus keep us updated.
Kenny thanks for bringing in such high quality discus and drooling now for more discus.:p

Cheers
Francis:)

Autumn Wind
06-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Awe thank Kenny you make me blush :o
Boy are these guys little pigs, there are eating me out of house and home. Now they stalk me for food everytime I walk by. At this rate they will be going into their display tank sooner than later. :)