PDA

View Full Version : Kenny

number1sixerfan
06-26-2008, 10:59 PM
I wasn't going to post this, but I just could not let his service go unnoticed. Kenny has got to be the best business man I have ever gotten to deal with. I don't want to seem like I am pushing sales for him, I am just truly grateful for what he has done for me.

I ordered around 10 or so fish from Kenny this run(june). Because I lost a few fish from an earlier transaction with Kenny(my automatic food feeder fell in the tank, my fault), Kenny threw a few fish in the mix for free.

Today the fish were suppose to arrive at a holding location. The shipment carrier made a mistake and could not deliver them to the correct location. I called the carrier multiple times to make sure that I received them as soon as possible. I eventually found that they were left at the carriers location that they arrived at originally. Kenny then called to make sure that I knew they were there, as well as assured me that they would be fine for 60-70 hours due to the way he packed them.

I received the fish and could tell that the shipping carrier had thrown the box around.(I could tell by the way the bottom of the outside and inside box had been damaged). Still out of 14 or 15 fish, only one had not survived the ordeal. I called Kenny and let him know what had happened.

First, let me say that Kenny was very, very concerned. Even more-so than I was.:) I didn't expect any compensation on his part for the single fish, as he had given me more than enough extra(free) fish for me to owe him despite the incident(WHICH WASN'T HIS FAULT!). He called me back, telling me that he would completely refund the price of the fish. Additionally, he seemed very very concerned with how the fish died because he hadn't had a DOA in years. I almost felt bad, because I knew it was the carriers fault and that he'd already done me a favor by adding extra fish to the order.

I just want to say that I haven't service this good in years, and I am a manager for a customer service center. lol I joke with my gf all the time that I wish Kenny could work for my company. I am very, very grateful to you Kenny. You are truly more than a seller, but moreso a friend. Not to mention that the fish that arrived look absolutely stunning.

Thanks so much,
Richard

I will be calling you soon to formally thank you for everything.:) Also, I'll be posting pics around tomorrow night as the fish settle in.

Bobears
06-27-2008, 12:15 AM
Wow, what a comment. I had one die today and you have totally convinced me to order from Kenny. It's great to hear stories that make a nervous person like myself fell comfortable. Thank you for sharing.

subcooler
06-30-2008, 08:21 AM
I've ordered from Kenny several times & he has always surpassed any expectations.His Fish are beautiful(nice shape,color,pattern, etc...)
His customer service is legendary!
Best of luck with your fish!
Rob