PDA

View Full Version : New Whites From Kenny

BOBT00LS
07-13-2008, 01:14 PM
I just received a dozen discus from Kenny this past week. Now what can be said about this gentleman who supplies us with quality discus that hasnt been said already. As we all know his packing is great without a drop of water leaking out of his bags. His correspondence with his customers is the best. I spoke with Kenny before, during and after the delivery as he is genuinely concerned that his discus have made it safely and that we are totaly happy with them. He is truly a friend and not just a bussiness acquatance. Once again a great transaction and quality discus. Thank You as weel Forrest for supplying Kenny with your outstanding Discus. I received a few white butterflies, a few white scorpions and a few albinos with this order. The discus acclimated quickly and were happy and feeling at home quickly in their new home. Hope you all enjoy the pics of these 3+ inch discus which show alot of potential. Thanks Again Kenny. Your the best !!!

BOBT00LS
07-13-2008, 01:16 PM
A few more single pics

MSD
07-13-2008, 06:39 PM
You sure love the "whites" Bob, and this group looks spectacular, enjoy them for a long time.....

Kenny's Discus
07-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Bob,

Thank you for the updated pics and your kind feedback, my friend. Love to see them settling in nicely now with all their fins up, that's always a pretty sight!:) I'm glad to meet your expectation but most importantly, I'm glad to be able to know more of a good friend whom I've already known for some time now. Thank you Bob be sure to stay in touch as always and enjoy your Whites & Albinos.:)

Thanks Bob, it's been a real pleasure!

Mark, thanks for the kind comments as always!

Kenny

Xenomorph
07-13-2008, 08:24 PM
Beautiful, just beautiful.

seanyuki
07-13-2008, 10:28 PM
Hi Bob,

So happy for you...me too got some Whites from Kenny and must wear shades to view them.heh,heh.

Cheers
francis:)

Harriett
07-14-2008, 02:37 PM
Jeez, Bob, those guys look just great--nice additions to your already impressive whites collection! Kenny, nice job as per usual!
Best regards
Harriett

Tropical Haven
07-14-2008, 03:40 PM
Bob,
Great looking fish my friend, keep us posted on updates through out the year. :D

DiscusDude85
07-16-2008, 06:21 AM
Very nice fish!

Joe