PDA

View Full Version : LOTSOFFISH Great !!

dpt8
08-02-2008, 07:27 AM
Like many people here, I wanted to buy some sterbai. I won an auction on Aquabid from LOTSOFFISH for 12 sterbai and free shipping. I also bought 5 ABN for $4. each. Fish were packed impeccably. All arrived safe and healthy.. ABN were a really good size.. Sterbai were small but very active and healthy.. I'm glad I have them quaranteened in a BB tank as they are kind of small but I think they'll be just fine. Pete Mang, the owner has corresponded to my questions right away and is great to deal with. He sent some fish food to show what they are used to eating. I definitely would buy from him again and I ALREADY bid on another of his auctions :9)

korbi_doc
08-02-2008, 09:16 AM
:D Hi DP, I had also bought from Lotsoffish in the past when I was in NJ, & had the same good experience. ..unfortunately, I lost those cories in my move to Tn, but will surely get more.... glad you're happy with'm...

Dottie ;)

kirkp
08-02-2008, 10:39 AM
He certainly has a large variety of good looking fish that receive a lot of bidding action. I also think his auctions are one of the most interesting I've seen.

Kirk

Wahter
08-02-2008, 02:58 PM
I've had good experiences with him too - he stood by his live guarantees when I had some DOAs. Pete Mang is his name.

Walter