PDA

View Full Version : Kenny the pro

above design
08-15-2008, 11:42 PM
I decided to set up a discus tank a couple of months ago. I went to lfs and spent alot of time on the internet looking at fish and more importantly who to buy them from. After doing my research I chose Kenny. I knew he would deliver nice fish and I really liked what I was hearing about his professionalism. Honesty means alot, and I did not find one negative thing written about this guy. So, we exchange emails a couple of times and before you know it it is time to get my fish. I just received them yesterday and they are awesome! Its funny, you could know nothing about fish but when you see a high quality Discus compared to one thats not (lfs) its obvious. Kenny is a true professional, his customer service skills are second to none, and he supplies great fish. What more could you want?

Thanks,

Mark Shipman

*Polka dots roc*
08-15-2008, 11:50 PM
Kenny is a great guy too deal with... Always willing to answer your questions and treat you like a friend:D
What strains did you get?

above design
08-15-2008, 11:56 PM
I got 2 penang eruptions and 3 high body turks. Really cool looking fish. I have to carefully plan out what else i get because I only have room for 4 more fish!

GrillMaster
08-17-2008, 11:13 AM
Congrats on your new fish from Kenny!!! :)

There is no dought Kenny sets the bar high with his fish, professionalism, and customer service!

seanyuki
08-17-2008, 11:35 AM
Hi Mark,

You are 100% right.....Kenny even asked about the discus that I got in Dec 2007 thru April Ross....about their condition....that's great customer service plus good memory...what I have in each tank//lol

Cheers
francis:)

Congrats on your new fish from Kenny!!! :)

There is no dought Kenny sets the bar high with his fish, professionalism, and customer service!

digthemlows
08-18-2008, 10:44 AM
I dropped by Kenny's place on Saturday, there sadly weren't many fish left to gawk at, but the ones there were BEAUTIFUL. His setup is awesome, and he's a very nice guy! I wish I could have stayed and chatted for a while, but I'll do that next time. Oh and the fish he picked for me is fat and happy! Thanks Kenny!

above design
08-18-2008, 12:28 PM
Here are some pics. of my new fish from Kenny. Not the best, but I spent the money on fish instead of a camera!

*Polka dots roc*
08-18-2008, 12:38 PM
pretty:D what size is your tank they look so small in it?

above design
08-18-2008, 01:41 PM
its a 90 gallon

Kenny's Discus
08-18-2008, 11:52 PM
Mark, thank you so much for the kind feedback. I was the luck one having the opportunity to select those fish for you.(I love picking fish out for my friends:)) I'm so glad I meet your expectation. Thank you Mark I just saw your updated pictures they look very nice and comfortable in your new tank! Keep me posted buddy and enjoy!:)

Nicole, Mark(how ya doing bud), Francis(I always remember each fish I sent out to my friends lol), Doug(thank you so much for visiting me my friend, it was great meeting you, coffee will be on me next time for sure!!!),

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. It's been an absolute pleasure!:)

Kenny

Kenny's Discus
08-19-2008, 12:01 AM
Oh Mark I forgot to add...you have one BEAUTIFUL planted tank! The effects are awesome! Thanks for sharing my friend!:thumbsup:

Kenny

above design
04-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Hi All,

I just thought I would update this thread as I have had these fish now for about 8 months. I wanted to post an updated photo of the same turk that is pictured when I started this thread. Its cool to look back at how he was when I first got him. He is now in a breeding tank with a female. They layed eggs once a week for three months until I moved them about two months ago and now nothing. Hopefully, they will start up again. Anyways, after having these fish from Kenny now for 8 months I couldn't be happier. They are all very healthy, pretty, and getting good size. I have a few different strains from Kenny, but just this photo for now.

Thanks again Kenny!

- Mark

Eddie
04-12-2009, 01:31 AM
Hi All,

I just thought I would update this thread as I have had these fish now for about 8 months. I wanted to post an updated photo of the same turk that is pictured when I started this thread. Its cool to look back at how he was when I first got him. He is now in a breeding tank with a female. They layed eggs once a week for three months until I moved them about two months ago and now nothing. Hopefully, they will start up again. Anyways, after having these fish from Kenny now for 8 months I couldn't be happier. They are all very healthy, pretty, and getting good size. I have a few different strains from Kenny, but just this photo for now.

Thanks again Kenny!

- Mark

Looking good Mark.

Take care,
Eddie

rickztahone
04-12-2009, 02:50 AM
wow, looking really good Mark. keep up the great work

Kenny's Discus
04-14-2009, 10:35 AM
Hi All,

Thanks again Kenny!

- Mark

Hello Mark,

It's been a while my friend! Thank you for the updated photo of the Hi-body Turk, he looks real good and has definitely put on some size! Great job Mark and thank you for your kindness in posting the update. Best of luck in breeding him with his girl-friend!:)

Thanks,
Kenny

GrillMaster
04-15-2009, 10:37 PM
Well now...Didn't he grow up all nice an handsome! Well done Mark! :thumbsup: