PDA

View Full Version : My collection of Kenny's fishies.....!!!!!

sophie68
09-28-2008, 08:15 PM
New camera....Beautiful fish! Enjoy! More to follow....

Sophie

Discus-n00b
09-28-2008, 08:39 PM
Oh man nice! What strains did you get?

sophie68
09-28-2008, 08:53 PM
Hi Matt,
Thanks so much!
On the pics, you can see a Tony Tan golden emperor/ a Tony Tan Pigeon Checkerboard/ all the others are Forrests'. They are:
1 red diamond/ 1 Penang leopard/ 1 9 bar leopard/ and 1 golden albino.
I just ordered a few more as I will most likely upgrade to a 125. Not sure when exactly. I just love that shot where they all line up waiting to be fed. This is exactly what they do about every 4 hours or so!!!!! It's just hysterical!
Do yours do that too?????

Sophie

Organic Farmer
09-28-2008, 09:10 PM
Very nice collection, you have done a great job with them.

above design
09-28-2008, 09:32 PM
Sophie,

Those are really nice fish! Your pictures are great too. I like the white sand substrate also. Gives it a nice natural look. How big are those fish?

- Mark

seanyuki
09-28-2008, 09:53 PM
Hi Sophie,

Wow outstanding discus you got there...mine not even close:)
Thanks for sharing plus good photography too

Cheers
Francis:)

Kindredspirit
09-28-2008, 10:16 PM
I just love that shot where they all line up waiting to be fed.
Sophie

That is purdy K00L, woman!!! They look great!!! You are doing a fantastic job, my dear:)

sophie68
09-28-2008, 11:08 PM
Thanks all for all the compliments. :D:D:D:D:D:D
I have been working pretty hard for my "wet pets", as Marie puts it!!!!! A lot of work, I won't even mention the water bills.... What made the biggest difference was Kenny's super healthy and gorgeous fish and his excellent advice. These guys are between 4,5" (the red diamond) and possibly 6". Not sure. They are so happy they keep moving all the time, it's almost impossible to measure them!
As for the pics, well, it's got nothing to do with me.....it's the Nikon D50 I just bought which is the most amazing camera I ever had.
I will post more pics!! Cheers guys!!

Sophie

sophie68
09-28-2008, 11:12 PM
Hi Sophie,

Wow outstanding discus you got there...mine not even close:)
Thanks for sharing plus good photography too

Cheers
Francis:)

Thanks Francis!!!!! You are too sweet!

Darren's Discus
09-28-2008, 11:33 PM
Sophie,
Very nice collection,looks like the new camera works well great pics.

cheers

casw
09-30-2008, 03:05 AM
All very beautiful, I think the discus like your eccentric background! (I like it too)

sophie68
09-30-2008, 07:55 AM
A couple more...

sophie68
09-30-2008, 07:56 AM
All very beautiful, I think the discus like your eccentric background! (I like it too)

Thank you on their behalf for the compliments!!
I know what you mean about the background!!! I am afraid to change it now!!!!;)

Kenny's Discus
09-30-2008, 08:15 AM
Good Morning Sophie my friend,

Thanks for posting the updated pics! They look very happy in your tank and man have they grown...the care you have given these fish the last few months really shows! You're doing an excellent job and I know you'll keep it up for sure. I can't wait to see how the new additions will look in with yours, after QT of course.:)

Thanks again Sophie, excellent photography by the way whether it was the D50 or not!:)

Kenny

sophie68
09-30-2008, 08:21 AM
Thanks Kenny! Believe me, the Nikon D50 is unreal. But so are the discus!!!! I took TONS of pics LOL...
It's time for my W/C...I am late!!!!
Take care Kenny!!!! Is it Thursday yet???????? Can't wait for my new "water puppies" .....!!! More pics to follow lol... I am like Duracell...

Sophie

Kenny's Discus
09-30-2008, 08:25 AM
Thanks Kenny! Believe me, the Nikon D50 is unreal. But so are the discus!!!! I took TONS of pics LOL...
It's time for my W/C...I am late!!!!
Take care Kenny!!!! Is it Thursday yet???????? Can't wait for my new "water puppies" .....!!! More pics to follow lol... I am like Duracell...

Sophie

LOL Sophie and I'm the Energizer!!!:D

Have a nice day my friend, Hi to your students for me!:)

Kenny