PDA

View Full Version : AZDISCUS GEORGE GARCIA FEEDBACK.....

trusty
10-19-2008, 02:11 PM
George has always and will always have great customer service, and some very very nice discus. You guys wont be disappointed. George has excellent stock and is a great person to deal with I have been dealing with George for a long time now. I have been to his place many times to hand pick discus and angels. George has also shipped to many may times with ease. And everything at his place is so clean and very squared away you will be happy and he is great to deal with. George will work you. So don't wait, give him a call.

P.S. The angels are top notch to.

P.S. 100% customer service.....................
George picked out a group of fish and photographed each one, then set them in a separate tank until I decided if his selection was okay.

Ron55
04-07-2012, 07:23 PM
why when i try to go to his web site my security says it is know to plant harmful software and nortons wont let me go there?

Discusgeo2
04-08-2012, 11:02 AM
I am working on getting this fixed, I have now taken all my websites down and parked the domains until I can find the problem on azdiscus.com

gfrost
05-26-2012, 08:00 PM
Are you still selling discus? Is there any way I can get a pricelist from you?

gfrost
05-26-2012, 08:02 PM
Your feedback is very good. I've been in the hobby for a long time and want to convert to a discus tank. I've learned to stick with reputable dealers-customer service goes a long way.

Discusgeo2
05-27-2012, 08:31 AM
I am selling Discus locally only from my own breeding pairs. Sorry no price list everyone stops by and takes a look at what I have and I tell you my asking price. My website is down until I get around to building a new one. Last one got damaged so it is time to update it with my Discus pairs I have.

trusty
06-01-2012, 02:31 AM
George has Grade AAA fish you wont be disappointed and you can pick out your baby discus from him really nice fish I am planning to visit George and kidnap his stock lol...............

CrazyAngels
06-02-2012, 01:13 AM
Indeed George has very nice fish and takes great care of customers.