PDA

View Full Version : BSS and Turq Fry For Sale

mmorris
10-28-2008, 06:21 PM
Around 40 BSS and a few Turqs from BSS parents for sale in Massachusetts, 2 inches plus total length, for $15 each. Minimum order 6. Pick up only, although I may be able to bring them as far west as Pittsfield and as far east as Spencer (near Worcester). Please pm me with any questions.
Martha

mmorris
10-28-2008, 06:44 PM
The parents: :)

allan_mark76
10-28-2008, 06:53 PM
They look so Cuuuuuutttee ! ! ! Good job ! ! ! Also they look so fat and healthy ! ! !

~AKA~

dpt8
10-28-2008, 06:57 PM
Great job on these discus !!! Parents are beautiful. Babies are wicked nice !! Wish you could make it to Ashay's house to our meeting on Nov. 8th.. David T in Dartmouth, Ma.

triton
10-29-2008, 10:44 AM
I bought 6 fries from her last week.
They are doing very well in my tank.
They are very very healthy and they are brave as well, they can even fight with adult discus for food.

mmorris
10-29-2008, 02:14 PM
Thanks Allan! I have to agree - they remind me of a basket of puppies! And thanks David! I'd love to be able to go to Ashay's. I'll have to see. Now that kayaking season is over :( I have more free time on weekends. It's nice to hear from you Hongda, and I'm so pleased they are doing well. I hope you'll stay in touch. Any questions, just drop me a line!
Martha

poconogal
10-29-2008, 03:18 PM
Here you are! Wish I had time to raise fry, Martha, you know I'd be getting a big batch from you if I did. I know the time and care you put into these babies. Good job! See you on Sat.! I'll have bagels.

mmorris
10-29-2008, 04:09 PM
Thanks Connie! Remember - you promised cream cheese with those!

triton
10-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Here you are! Wish I had time to raise fry, Martha, you know I'd be getting a big batch from you if I did. I know the time and care you put into these babies. Good job! See you on Sat.! I'll have bagels.

It doesn't take huge effort to raise fries,
for me, just 30 minutes per day.

If you use a strong filter and good fish food, you won't have to deal with the diseases for those babies, and they will be growing very fast!

I bought 3 fries this Feb when they were just less then 3 inches,
while in July, they became adults and laying eggs everywhere.:angel:

poconogal
10-29-2008, 10:52 PM
Thanks Connie! Remember - you promised cream cheese with those!
Yes, yes I did, and so you shall have cream cheese with the bagels!

It doesn't take huge effort to raise fries,
for me, just 30 minutes per day.

If you use a strong filter and good fish food, you won't have to deal with the diseases for those babies, and they will be growing very fast!

I bought 3 fries this Feb when they were just less then 3 inches,
while in July, they became adults and laying eggs everywhere.:angel:
Nope, I don't have even 30 mins. a day, barely have time to care for my adults now.

GrillMaster
11-04-2008, 12:29 AM
I for one would love ta meet ya Martha! How bout ya pack up 8 of them fry of yers and bring em to the NEDA meetin at Ashays and I will take em home with me. :D :D

I bet you will have a great time! :)

ashaysathe
11-04-2008, 10:11 AM
I for one would love ta meet ya Martha! How bout ya pack up 8 of them fry of yers and bring em to the NEDA meetin at Ashays and I will take em home with me. :D :D

I bet you will have a great time! :)

Hope to see U Martha. .

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=65945

mmorris
11-04-2008, 06:50 PM
How bout ya pack up 8 of them fry of yers and bring em to the NEDA meetin at Ashays and I will take em home with me. :D :D
:)

Can do! I'll pm you tomorrow. :)

GottaBeKiN
12-13-2008, 01:11 AM
Hey Martha, you coming down to NYC anytime soon, I am interested in buying some.

mmorris
12-13-2008, 07:34 PM
Nope! LOL The last of them are due to be sold tomorrow - a total of 63 sold. I'll probably be selling some older home-growns before too long and you're welcome to pop on up here! :D I'm planning on shipping the next time I have a large batch for sale.

Kindredspirit
12-13-2008, 07:39 PM
Well Lookie at you, Woman!!

mmorris
12-13-2008, 07:47 PM
OMG Marie!!!!!!!! Miss you!!!

GottaBeKiN
12-14-2008, 08:38 AM
Nope! LOL The last of them are due to be sold tomorrow - a total of 63 sold. I'll probably be selling some older home-growns before too long and you're welcome to pop on up here! :D I'm planning on shipping the next time I have a large batch for sale.

Hi Martha, thanks for the heads up. Keep us posted.

mmorris
12-14-2008, 10:38 AM
Hi Martha, thanks for the heads up. Keep us posted.

Will do, Kin. Promise me dinner and a night on the town and I just may have to make the trip! :D

jpc2
02-03-2009, 02:58 PM
Hi - Do you still have fish available - I am also fromMA.
Thanks, JPC

jpc2
02-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Would like to buy some discus from you - please call me:
work 671-355-8802.
Thanks, John

mmorris
02-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Hi John, thanks for your interest but they have all sold.

jpc2
02-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Hi - Would like to buy some juvies.
Thanks, JPC

mizscarlett
02-09-2009, 01:06 AM

Hello Martha,
If you have any to sell later at a reasonable price I would love to get some. One problem, I am a Senior citezen on a fixed income I can't afford 6 at once , would you sell 3 or 4 ? I am from Maine and I have had the bad luck of buying 7 males..:( I have all red turq. I would like something more colorful next time. Thanks for reading I am from Maine and I guess they arn't too popular up here you can't find them that are healthy. Let me know If you have any girls you would sell me. Barb mizscarlett@roadrunner.com

mmorris
02-09-2009, 10:53 AM
Hi Barb, I would have to raise them to adults to give a reasonable guess as to sex and I sell them well before that. It might be worth checking with the sponsors to see if any of them have adult females for sale. Why do you think the ones you have are all males?
Martha