PDA

View Full Version : blackwateraquaria- Great Discus

rlghouston
11-04-2008, 10:07 PM
I have had the pleasure of visiting blackwateraquaria - Meriden, CT. twice now and each time I have felt like the kid in a candy store. Great discus, nice and round thick, active and very atentive to their surroundings. Mike, is very knowledgeable and extremely easy to talk with. He is willing to answer any questions you have about the discus he sells or if you have any problems he will help. Im not good at writting long stories of praise. So, the simple points are: Great discus , Great prices on those discus, Quality, Quality and Quality.
Best Discus in New England! any and everyone in CT. Blackwateraquaria, it's the only quality and Customer service First breeder in New England. Well worth the drive from anywhere.

I even purchased pairs spawning on the glass from him at great prices.

ShinShin
11-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Best discus in New England? Wow! Hmmm...what do you think about that, Al. ;)

Good luck with your new discus. I am glad you had a great experience.

Mat

brewmaster15
11-05-2008, 08:26 AM
LOl Mat!:) No problems there...I can share.:)

Mike at Blackwateraquaria is a great guy to work with, no doubts there. He's built himself a very nice hatchery and has gotten some great stock.:) Glad that you had a great experience with him rlghouston!

take care,
al

Ps... editted your post... Mikes in Meriden...not Milford;)

ashaysathe
11-05-2008, 10:20 AM
Mike Deegan @ BWA is a great great friend and I am pleased you having a right place to go to.

As a matter of fact Al and Mike have been tremendous influence in my short stint at the hobby so far.

GrillMaster
11-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Congrats on the new fish from Mike!! :)

Hope to see ya at the meetin Saturday! :thumbsup:

Egostal
02-24-2009, 09:40 PM
Hi everyone. This is my first post to this site and I'm glad that I'm doing it in praise of Mike. I am brand new to keeping discus and this site has been invaluable source of information on the subject. I had been to all the lfs's in the area and was very dissatisfied with their discus stock. Then I found Blackwateraquaria here and decided to check it out. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! Mike has a beautiful selection of healthy happy fish. He is very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions thoroughly before, during, and after the sale. You can truly tell he loves his fish. I cant wait to go back!:) Thanks Mike for making this beginner a very positive first experience.