PDA

View Full Version : wormman.com out of business?

wgtaylor
11-17-2008, 06:52 PM
I haven't been able to reach wormman.com by phone or e-mail for over two weeks. Phone calls just go to an answering machine, e-mail just generate an auto-responder. The only thing that seems to work is deducting the order amount (instantly) from my credit card. Of course I will reverse the charges from the credit card but I was expecting an order for some now hungry wild discus. Hope there are others that have had better service from them recently. If anyone else is having problems then maybe this will alert others from ordering from them until they make changes. Bill

MSD
11-21-2008, 08:10 PM
wormman is a PITA, just buy from Dan, a Simply sponser. Wormman got the worms from Dan anyway, I had it shipped from Dan from my wormman order.

wgtaylor
11-22-2008, 03:17 PM
Thanks MSD, I will have to order from Dan from now on. Just ordered from wormman for so long and it was as simple as a mouse click. Guess they are having problems, still haven't heard from them. Good to see a sponsor here has them. Thanks again. Bill

DanCBW
11-23-2008, 01:40 AM
It appears so.
As some may or may not know Aquaticfoods.com did the drop shipping for them.
Being we do not accept Pay Pal they were a great outlet for the customers who
use Pay Pal.
We have not shipped for them going on three weeks now and have cut all ties with them.
We also have had no contact with them. I do know that Donna left, she was the one we always worked with.

We are still offering
Simply Discus forum members.
I'll keep this special as long as I can.
Please, it is very important that you send a copy of this
along with your order as Jennifer will not know who's who for the special prices.

Blackworms:
1 & 1/4-LB @ 39.95 net
1 & 1/2-LB @ 46.95 net
2-lbs @ 52.95 net
3-lbs @ 69.95 net
4-lbs @ 89.95 net
5-lbs @ 109.95 net
6-lbs @ 119.95 net
Net prices means these are your finale prices
delivered to your door.

A important note.
Contrary to what is being told out there, there is not a Blackworm Farm in Lancaster Co. PA. Blackworms are farmed only in California

email direct to blkworm@aol.com

http://aquaticfoods.com/Blackworms.html

Dan

pam916
01-12-2009, 02:56 AM
I wish I had seen this post before november 24 when I ordered a pound of blackworms from him and never received them or got my money back. What a jerk. He is still advertising and posting and is an administrator on Reptilesites.com. He also says on his Worman website that they are working hard to make their service A+. The New Jersey BBB gives him a F rating which is the lowest rating they have. They have had 80 complaints in the last 36 mos., 24 resolved, 54 no response, 2 unpursuable.

Greg Richardson
01-12-2009, 03:22 AM
What did you use for payment method?

moik
01-12-2009, 10:21 AM
If you used a credit card, you can dispute the charge with the vendor through the credit card company. A little information on doing that though. I have done a charge disipute on my credit card and it showed on my credit report. I do not know if it affects your credit score though. I can not see why it would. Hope this helps.