PDA

View Full Version : San Update from Kok Eng

Carolina discus
11-25-2008, 07:10 PM
All,
Just a few updated pics of the batch of Sans Kenny got me from Kok Eng...got them at 2.5" and they are now pushing 5" some 5.5"...starting to color up now in the body and some have the bluish/brownish face. Really sweet fish and they are starting to show signs of pairing!!!!

I know..the glass is dirty...I am lucky to get any time to take pics between the wc's...so hope you enjoy anyway.

Regards,

Eric

Kenny's Discus
11-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Hello Eric,

Your Sans are growing very nicely after a few months...I can't say enough about the way you raised discus it's becoming a signature bro...I can almost recognize shapes of fish that have been in ERIC'S Tanks.:)

Looking real good my friend keep up the great work!

Kenny

brewmaster15
11-28-2008, 06:37 PM
Kenny's being too Kind here Eric...Those fish look terrible! I think you should box them up and send them to CT;) that way none of your Friends down there need to look at them!:)

No problem at all on my part Bro...I'd be happy to adopt the poor little dears for you!

Lol...Nice Work Eric, They are really looking very good there!

-al

Darren's Discus
11-28-2008, 07:04 PM
Eric,
very nice looking san's,all the best for getting some pairs.

cheers

Kenny's Discus
11-28-2008, 07:06 PM
Exactly Al my friend...I think after Eric send us:D all those Sans we'll send him back bunch of one inch frys to grow again lol...it's what he mastered in!:thumbsup: Forrest might be interested in sending him some too I think, given how he's raised his beautiful juvies...

Kenny

Carolina discus
11-29-2008, 05:12 PM
OK....OK.....

Al, appreciate the feedback...I promise the first batch I get from these 10 are coming your way my friend for all you do!!!! Kenny git these special for me from Kok Eng and I have been babying them for months...I even keep the seperated from all my other tanks so nothing can happen....the only tank not on a central!

Kenny, thanks again for the great stock from Kok Eng...and thanks to Forrest for picking these out as well....tell him I will be more than happy to send him as many as he wants of the fry....all I ask is some of his personal red snakes and red turks that I always talk about!!!!! You know the ones! Ha...

Anyway, I think they are still a few months away from really starting to spawn but there looks to be at least 1 pair.....

Will keep you posted...

Eric