PDA

View Full Version : Oriental Leopard Dream x Venus Leopard

numinous
12-05-2008, 11:06 AM
Fry are at 1.5" right now, will begin selling at 2" for $25 each, minimum of 4 per order and actual shipping costs, overnight only, with live guarantee. Also interested in trades for Flamingos, RGDs or any red colored discus.

Thanks,

Mickey

mickey_w@earthlink.net
770-505-9737

I'll try to upload some good shots of the parents asap.

kirkp
12-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Where are you located?

Kirk

numinous
12-05-2008, 02:32 PM
West of Atlanta, Georgia

jimmyjoe
12-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Looking forward to those pic's of the parents, maybe you could snap afew of the young'uns too.................. Thanks Jim

numinous
12-05-2008, 06:45 PM
I'll try to remember to bring my camera to the shop tomorrow. Also I looked at FedEx site and it seems to be about $80 for overnight, 3pm next day delivery. Is there any cheaper overnight? I'm only charging actual shipping, but I want any buyers to get the best price possible on shipping.

Mickey

numinous
12-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Ok, here's some pics. They are probably small. If you would like to see them full size, large files, email me and I will email them to you. The first shot is the male (venus leopard), second the female (oriental leopard dream), third a close up of the female's head. I will try to get pix of the fry later. This morning they were too frightened of "the big bad camera".

Mickey

numinous
12-06-2008, 02:17 PM
Best pix I could get of the little-uns. The red strip is 2" long. The algae is only on the back of the tank, the sides and bottom are just reflections. Algae grew when light was on 24/7 at free-swimming stage. I just never bothered to clean i off the back. They are going into a 70g grow out tank on Monday. If u need bigger pics, email me.

Mickey

numinous
12-06-2008, 02:17 PM
one more.

numinous
12-15-2008, 10:57 AM
2 - 2.5" fish will be available for shipping after Jan 1, 2009. Fish are available for pick-up now.

Mickey

kaceyo
12-16-2008, 05:43 PM
Hey Mickey,
How 'bout some pics?
Thanks,

Kacey

RJGDiscus
01-02-2009, 11:02 PM
how much would shipping be to 65101

numinous
01-03-2009, 06:22 PM
PM sent. It seems that Fedex is gonna run between $60 and $70 to most zips in th USA.

Mickey

numinous
01-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Here is the latest picture. I took it at first feeding this morning so they are like little piranhas. I'll try to get a close-up of some if I can later in the day. They are eating Omega One flakes and pellets, Hikari frozen blood worms and daphnia, small (tiny) red wigglers occaisionally and live California Black Worms. They are healthy and starting to color. I have ordered bags (didn't realize I was out) so as soon as they come in I'll be shipping. Possibly might ship next Monday (Monday or Tuesday shipping only). PM or email me to set up payment and shipping. I do accept PayPal and credit cards by phone.

Mickey

numinous
01-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Okay I'm all set up for shipping. I will ship on Mondays, but I can't ship Tuesdays. I will ship Wednesday, but I am really unsure about doing so. I guess it doesn't matter so much because 2 days would probably be as bad as 3 given the recent temeperatures. I looked at Fedex site today and they are now quoting 87.77 from my area (Georgia) to St. Louis, MO. I don't know why the price keeps changing. I do have some smaller styros, so if you only want 5 or less fish, it will probably save 10 or 20 dollars. Combining orders with a friend will also help save money and allow you to get more fish with the quantity discount. I will accept Paypal or credit card by phone or money orders or checks, but checks will have to clear. If you would like me to send any of the posted photos email so you can see them full-size, let me know.

Mickey