PDA

View Full Version : NADA on line discus show

yogi
12-14-2008, 11:04 PM
I was going to post this after New Years, but I might as well post it now. In January NADA will have it's first on line discus show. If it goes smoothly our goal is to have 4 per year. So for 2009 it would go something like January, early April, mid June (so not to conflict with the ACA convention) and October. The shows will be for hobbyist only and we do have a plan we hope, will prevent people from using stolen pictures. Only time will tell if it works.

The shows will be for hobbyist only and the first show will be for blue colored discus. The prizes will be gift certificates to on line aquarium stores. First place will be $25.00 second place $10.00 and third place $5.00. The first show will be open to NADA and non NADA members. Starting with the second show you will have to be a NADA member to participate. NADA has recently lowered it's dues to $10.00 for a single membership and $12.00 for a family membership. There will be more information right after New Years on how to enter. So maybe you want to ask for a digital camera as a holiday present

yogi
12-15-2008, 11:31 PM
Thanks for showing interest in NADA. I'm sorry for forgetting to post the web site www.discusnada.org