PDA

View Full Version : NADA

ShinShin
12-18-2008, 08:58 PM
Since the NADA section has changed and we can't post there anymore, I suppose we can post here. I am glad to find that NADA has a new president since I left the group. Jerry Baer has the the qualities, knowledge, and drive to put NADA back into high gear. I had a long, interesting phone conversation with Jerry, (aka - yogi - here on Simply) a couple of nights ago, and he has some good ideas for NADA. With John Nicholson getting back into the discus scene in the not too distant future, with all his energy, maybe some day NADA will get a discus show in the USA. I certainly hope so.

Mat

brewmaster15
12-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Mat,
I'm glad you had a positive discussion with Jerry and I Know that Jerry is really trying hard to get NADA back on track. I've Talked with Jerry about the Changes in that section and I believe we both understand why the changes were made.... Discussions about NADA and its policies and any percieved shortcomings really belong on NADA's website..Not here.

That said...I wish NADA the best and hope that things continue to Improve there, But the type of Arguments and political negativity that seemed to leach into any thread of substance in NADAs section is just not what we created that section for.

I would encourage everyone interested in NADA to participate with that organization...even if they do not agree with its present course and activities.

I'm going to Lock this thread now and move it to NADA's section...Jerry can add to it at that point.

Thanks in advance,
al