PDA

View Full Version : What would you get?

FLGirl1977
01-18-2009, 12:04 PM
I'm going to be setting my 120 up very soon... I have an extra Eheim Pro II 2028 that is one one of my tanks right now as an extra (to keep it cycled) and want to add another canister on this tank. The dimensions are 4x2x2. Do you think I could add another Eheim Pro II 2028 and have sufficient filtration (one on each side) for this size tank? I want to keep my tank super clean, but wasn't sure if this would be enough. The Pro III's are just SO darn expensive....

Any thoughts?

Eddie
01-18-2009, 08:55 PM
I'm going to be setting my 120 up very soon... I have an extra Eheim Pro II 2028 that is one one of my tanks right now as an extra (to keep it cycled) and want to add another canister on this tank. The dimensions are 4x2x2. Do you think I could add another Eheim Pro II 2028 and have sufficient filtration (one on each side) for this size tank? I want to keep my tank super clean, but wasn't sure if this would be enough. The Pro III's are just SO darn expensive....

Any thoughts?

If you are not just trying to stay with Eheim, the Marineland C-360 is half the price and mine is a dream. Super easy set-up and cleaning. I can't hear anything, literally....I can hear the bubbles from the sponge filter and nothing else. ;)

Eddie

FLGirl1977
01-18-2009, 09:10 PM
Hmmm... thanks for that thought Eddie, I'll definitely have to take a look at the Marineland... I've just always stuck with Eheim. ;)

Eddie
01-18-2009, 09:31 PM
Hmmm... thanks for that thought Eddie, I'll definitely have to take a look at the Marineland... I've just always stuck with Eheim. ;)

I know how you feel, now that I use Marineland...I know it would be hard for me to go over to Eheim. It's the price that kills me.....if I can't get the same quality and effect for a better price....I'm doing it. Really though, I just switched over to canister filters and I honestly do not know how any other filter could be easier.

Eddie