PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded to vBulletin 3.8 -- Post questions & comments here

Ryan
01-20-2009, 05:40 PM
If you have any problems or concerns with the new software, please post them here or PM me and I will try to help you as best I can. I'm still learning about the changes myself so it may take some time to sort out any bugs.

Ryan

davejep
01-20-2009, 06:04 PM
Any chance of RSS with upgrade?

Ryan
01-20-2009, 06:39 PM
Any chance of RSS with upgrade?

I still don't think vB is offering that as a built-in feature. I have the ability to post RSS feeds from other sites on Simply, but not vice versa.

Eddie
01-20-2009, 06:39 PM
Hey Ryan,

Just wanted to say that I really like the upgrade. I was just thinking to myself the other day about how it would be so much better if we could view photos like a slide show and that's how 3.8 is set-up. Great work! :thumbsup:

Eddie

Ryan
01-20-2009, 06:48 PM
Hey Ryan,

Just wanted to say that I really like the upgrade. I was just thinking to myself the other day about how it would be so much better if we could view photos like a slide show and that's how 3.8 is set-up. Great work! :thumbsup:

Eddie

I do really like the slideshow feature for attached pictures. It keeps you from having to open multiple windows or hit the Back button over and over again.

brewmaster15
01-21-2009, 04:31 AM
Thanks Ryan,
I really like the new software...its taking a bit of getting used to in some areas but its great so far.. I like the image viewing change...and I really like the expanded profile options and member photo gallery options.

Great work as always! I know these upgrades take a lot of time and we never know whats going to carry on from version to version...a source of stress and work to be sure....but as always..Thanks!:)

-al

GrillMaster
01-21-2009, 09:46 AM
I like the change as well Ryan!! Nice touch with the photo viewer! :thumbsup:

Thanks again for all the hard work you do Ryan!! :)

two utes
01-21-2009, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the upgrade.

I really do like the 'member's photo gallery options' too.

And thanks for all the work you put into maintaining the site. Excellent!