PDA

View Full Version : Hans of Discus Hans

donaldbyrd
01-30-2009, 07:47 PM
I recently ordered 10 discus from Hans. He was nothing but the best. Due to a mistake on my behalf the fish were delayed a day in shipping they still arrived in perfect condition. They were very well packed. The fish are absolutely beautiful. They were all eating within a day. During the delay Hans went out of his way to correct the problem that I had created and then he followed up with me to make sure they were doing well. Again a wonderful experience and I highly recommed Hans for some really nice discus.

subcooler
01-31-2009, 11:27 AM
Got to meet Hans @ a few NE Discus events.
He's a great guy & very willing to share his wealth of discus knowledge with new comers.
He & Joanne were very hospitible-had us all over thier home for a nearby discus talk & trip to his fish house.
I definately recommend Hans to anyone considering buying Discus!

Rob

aquagal
02-01-2009, 06:44 PM
I just came back from Hans' fishroom and all I can say is "WOW"! So clean and organized and the fish were just amazing. I don't think you can go wrong working with Hans.
Sherry

poconogal
02-01-2009, 08:05 PM
I recently ordered 10 discus from Hans. He was nothing but the best. Due to a mistake on my behalf the fish were delayed a day in shipping they still arrived in perfect condition. They were very well packed. The fish are absolutely beautiful. They were all eating within a day. During the delay Hans went out of his way to correct the problem that I had created and then he followed up with me to make sure they were doing well. Again a wonderful experience and I highly recommed Hans for some really nice discus.
Congratulations! How about some pictures of your new babies?

Discus-Hans
02-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Donald was great doing business with you, now grow them big.

Thanks Rob.

Sherry was nice meeting you,

Hans

Scribbles
02-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Just received 8 juvies from Hans. Left them in the dark for a couple of hours to settle in then turned on the lights for the grand unveiling. All were showing great color, swimming, exploring and schooling. You would never know that they had just flown from coast to coast. Everyone in the family couldn't keep their eyes off of these guys. They are very personable too, coming right up to the front of the tank to interact and beg.

Long story short. I would definately recommend and would buy from again. Beautiful, healthy, top quality discus. You wont be disappointed.

MSD
02-21-2009, 12:38 PM
Hi Hans,

This was the most beautiful shipment of discus I have received from anyone yet! The fish were perfectly picked and one looks better then the next. I could not have picked any better fish if I was there in person. Thank you so much for the time and care.

Warmest regards, Mark

Its worth sayng twice!!

Discus-Hans
02-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Just received 8 juvies from Hans. Left them in the dark for a couple of hours to settle in then turned on the lights for the grand unveiling. All were showing great color, swimming, exploring and schooling. You would never know that they had just flown from coast to coast. Everyone in the family couldn't keep their eyes off of these guys. They are very personable too, coming right up to the front of the tank to interact and beg.

Long story short. I would definately recommend and would buy from again. Beautiful, healthy, top quality discus. You wont be disappointed.

Chris, you're Welcome, thanks for the nice post, now grow them big.

Hans

Discus-Hans
02-21-2009, 01:31 PM
Hi Hans,

This was the most beautiful shipment of discus I have received from anyone yet! The fish were perfectly picked and one looks better then the next. I could not have picked any better fish if I was there in person. Thank you so much for the time and care.

Warmest regards, Mark

Its worth saying twice!!

Mark, it was my pleasure. to pick Discus for other people is always hard to do, for "normal" customers you walk to the tank and scoop out a Discus you think your customer would like.

People, Mark is different :D :D he knows what he wants, he sends you a list with exact details how he wants them to look. One way that makes picking easier on the other hand.................... :confused:
Mark, I'm glad I made you happy and thanks for the phone call, it's always great talking to you.

Hans