PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Discus

noshow discus
02-13-2009, 10:00 PM
I am currently looking for my next discus fix and thinking about going out of my norm (stendkers) and was wondering if anyone had any good/bad experience with Eric at Carolina Discus?
This fix will be my first online fish buying and kind of leary about it.
Thanks for any and all info and sorry if this is in the wrong place.

DISCUS USA
02-13-2009, 10:26 PM
i've bought from Eric few years back sent me exactly what i asked nice shape round and 2 males 2 females .. a few months later i had a pair with babies,, i highly recommend him..

hth
=hector nyc=

thebigone
02-13-2009, 10:37 PM
I have bought some nice fish from Eric about 3 to 4 months ago and he helped me before and after the sell. He will also take pics. of the fish strain that you are looking at and send to you to make sure those are the ones you like. I thought that he was a very good person to deal with. HTH

MostlyDiscus
02-13-2009, 11:58 PM
I have spoken with Eric, I would buy sell or trade with him without question. He is an elder statesmen and a true gentleman. Most Sincerlely, Ed Most

Discus-n00b
02-14-2009, 12:00 AM
Eric is a class act. Nice guy and nice fish. I've bought fish from him before and couldn't be happier. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again. The fish i got from him eat well, have great shape and color, and are very bold....not shy at all.

Where are you located? Just curious.

mmorris
02-14-2009, 12:20 AM
I just received a beautiful breeding pair of albino goldens from Eric. I put them in the tank not ten minutes ago and they're active, alert and particularly interested in who I might be. They are a really nice pair, and I think it's fair to say that those who know me know I have high standards. I'll be posting pictures tomorrow.

Wahter
02-14-2009, 12:23 AM
I've been to Eric's (old fish room), met him on a few other occasions, and bought fish from him. As mentioned already, he'll give you photos of the fish and he's very helpful. Just as importantly, his fish are in great shape!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Walter