PDA

View Full Version : Wanted discus

Eva
03-13-2009, 10:33 PM
hello

I having very little luck with purchasing fish i want , so i trying this...the supply seems to run out quickly.

I was looking to purchase about 8 discus. 2 Blue Diamonds, 2 yellows/ , 2 Pigeon bloods or Mandarin Passion, Wild Green Discus , Eruptions all about 4 inches or so

I was hopihg to pay via paypal and use my personal fedex account.

i've send out a few emails already to sponsors on this site....Sorry

thank you

bluesky5683
03-13-2009, 10:51 PM
hi, my name is eric. I have 2 piece of 3R(Royal Rose Red) for sale right now! they were 3.5" when I got them 2 month ago and now they are 4"-4.5"! let me know if you are interested! Thanks

mench
03-14-2009, 11:42 AM
There are a couple of discus guys right in NYC that have discus for sale.look for them on this board...also give Kenny a shout,he is a sponsor here..look at the sponsor section...Mark is in Brooklyn....kennys discus......Discus Hans....all great folks to deal with.
Good luck with your discus search

Mench

brewmaster15
03-14-2009, 12:08 PM
Hi Eva,
You have a a pretty diverse group of fish you are looking for...Its going to be hard to find all of them from one supplier..so be sure to quarantine these fish and be careful of multiple sources.

hth,
al

hedut
03-14-2009, 02:40 PM
Hi Eva, it will be difficult to find all the from one supplier. If you looking for yellow and eruption I'm very high recommend Kenny discus,he very friendly and great packing plus have very beautiful discus. Here some link http://www.forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=69440

Hendri

Eva
03-14-2009, 08:14 PM
thanks everyone got a few hits on some good fish/sellers.