PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait!

Yassmeena
04-07-2009, 10:33 PM
So the strange thing is that I am not even ordering from this shipment, but still for some reason I can't wait to see the new for sale thread!

This is SUCH an exciting shipment with all these great albinos! All the other strains too, are just fantastic!

Cooldadddyfunk286
04-07-2009, 11:22 PM
haha I know the feeling Yass, feels like Im going to order thats how much Im waitin to see the new shipment pics :D

rickztahone
04-08-2009, 12:06 AM
i might just set my 55 back up and order from this shipment as well. they look really great from the pics. i will decide when i see the pricelist :D

seanyuki
04-08-2009, 02:06 AM
I am anxious to see the tank shots too but my wife gonna to do this http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/aiseanyuki_2009/smiley/th_19.gif (http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/aiseanyuki_2009/smiley/19.gif)

Cheers
Francis:)

hedut
04-08-2009, 04:45 AM
Hi Yassmeena, so what you gonna order this time:confused: the albino turk 7" or APD :confused:

Hendri

Yassmeena
04-08-2009, 08:36 AM
Hi Yassmeena, so what you gonna order this time:confused: the albino turk 7" or APD :confused:

Hendri

I am not ordering this time actually. :D

U?

hedut
04-08-2009, 11:19 AM
I'm planing take couple MG & CP. Hendri

Yassmeena
04-08-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm planing take couple MG & CP. Hendri

Ouuuuu... very nice!!!

Cooldadddyfunk286
04-23-2009, 08:28 PM
Im bumpin this one up! hehe ;)

SO...who cant wait for this new Forrest shipment?!?!?!

I know I cant wait :D:D:p

Yassmeena
04-23-2009, 08:47 PM
Im bumpin this one up! hehe ;)

SO...who cant wait for this new Forrest shipment?!?!?!

I know I cant wait :D:D:p

Me - of course!!!!!!!!!! I'm hooked!

Cooldadddyfunk286
04-24-2009, 02:21 AM
Im hooked too Yasmin! big time lol :D. Just got off the phone with Kenny, got my order confirmed...first albinos, startin an albino tank! gonna be great guys!

1 Albino Turk
1 Albino Yellow White
2 Albino spotteds
and a Checkerboard Pigeon for a buddy of mine! hes even thinkin bout another also! gotta spread the good word on Kenny!

cant wait for the tank shots! those are the best ;)

Eddie
04-24-2009, 03:41 AM
Im hooked too Yasmin! big time lol :D. Just got off the phone with Kenny, got my order confirmed...first albinos, startin an albino tank! gonna be great guys!

1 Albino Turk
1 Albino Yellow White
2 Albino spotteds
and a Checkerboard Pigeon for a buddy of mine! hes even thinkin bout another also! gotta spread the good word on Kenny!

cant wait for the tank shots! those are the best ;)

Thats great Jason, I really like the Albino Spotted alot. ;)

Don't make me jealous now....:D

Eddie

hedut
04-24-2009, 08:40 AM
Thats great Jason, I really like the Albino Spotted alot. ;)

Don't make me jealous now....:D

Eddie

:D:D Sorry to say Eddie, I'm plain to open new tank for AS, AYW, & my Bulldogs:D:D. May be you need come back to States:p

hendri

seanyuki
04-24-2009, 08:50 AM
Hi Hendri,

Nice selection of Albinos and the Bulldogs for a special friend as Kenny mentioned b4...lol......need to set up a new tank also.

Cheers

:D:D Sorry to say Eddie, I'm plain to open new tank for AS, AYW, & my Bulldogs:D:D. May be you need come back to States:p

hendri

Eddie
04-24-2009, 08:51 AM

hendri

Yeah Hendri, I'm working on things here for now but man, those Albinos are killer!!!

Eddie

seanyuki
04-24-2009, 10:08 AM
Better start saving for some ARGD for this summer.....had some & need more now.

Cheers

Eddie
04-24-2009, 10:10 AM

Cheers

LOL, man Francis....I don't know who gets more fish from Kenny, you or Hendri! Every order you guys have something special coming in. So lucky!

Eddie

seanyuki
04-24-2009, 10:55 AM
Lol Eddie only getting a few each time.....love to get some Albino Super Eruptions too:p and also want some 3R2 too....

Cheers

LOL, man Francis....I don't know who gets more fish from Kenny, you or Hendri! Every order you guys have something special coming in. So lucky!

Eddie

hedut
04-24-2009, 05:05 PM

Cheers

:D:D:D:D I'm gonna pass with that:D:D:D, but ASE that might be should consider :)

Hendri

hedut
04-24-2009, 05:09 PM

Eddie

:D:D:D I'm not that lucky, just at the right time :D:D

hendri

jaykne
04-24-2009, 07:05 PM
I know how all of you feel, I have already preordered some of the albino alenquer's:D I am not only excited to see the tank pics, can't wait to see them in my tank:)

Yassmeena
04-24-2009, 11:30 PM

hendri

Wow Hendri - that sounds absolutely amazing!!!!!!! I hope you will post pictures! You know how great pictures are!!!!!!! ;)

- Yasmin

Darrell Ward
04-25-2009, 01:20 AM
So the strange thing is that I am not even ordering from this shipment, but still for some reason I can't wait to see the new for sale thread!

This is SUCH an exciting shipment with all these great albinos! All the other strains too, are just fantastic!

I know. I just gotta have a few of those great fish. When the sale thread comes out, so will my unemployment check! :D

Cooldadddyfunk286
04-25-2009, 03:23 AM
:D:D:D:D I'm gonna pass with that:D:D:D, but ASE that might be should consider :)

Hendri

man I would looooove one of those! ...something right along these lines ;):D:D:D

hedut
04-26-2009, 12:01 PM
man I would looooove one of those! ...something right along these lines ;):D:D:D

Yeah at those size is very expensive to me but I like the small one so a little cheapper :p:p:p:p:p:p

Hendri

Cooldadddyfunk286
04-27-2009, 06:05 PM
just went out and grabbed my new tank for the albinos! got a 55 gal. this time :D:D:D ...yesssssss cant wait!! :D

Eddie, Ill PM you bout the painting tips my friend ;)

can you guys believe this? last night i looked at my community fish tank (not discus) and out of nowhere it was missing 5-8 inches of water....was full last time i looked at it a few min. earlier...i said OH NOOOOO! and ran over to check it out...it was leaking out all over my hard wood floor from the bottom of the tank! luckily i was able to get the water up, and siphon it out of the tank quickly...also saved my angels, guaramis and tetras, albino shark and a few others! lol...luckily I picked up a little spare 10 gal tank, and a heater for it a few weeks ago...if I didnt have that I dont know whaaat i woulda done w my fishies! atleast everything is good now. I might even be putting the new discus tank where that community tank was...right opposite my current discus tank. itll look nice too ;) I dont know why that tank broke...I noticed a crack on the wooden stand...Im thinkin this crazy record hot weather we have been having here in Upstate NY has somethin to do with it, plus the AC on...I bet it warped the wood and cracked the stand, the tank shifted and thats all she wrote lol. it is a 10 plus year old tank and stand. phyew! sorry for the book guys, just wanted to share my story bout last night lol:rolleyes2:

TankWatcher
04-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Lucky save Jason. Just as well you were around at the time. Was your tank sitting on a piece of styrofoam, or directly on the wood?

Kenny's Discus
05-08-2009, 01:35 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I can't wait for MY next shipment also LOL. :D:D:D:D

Thanks friends,
Kenny

Yassmeena
05-08-2009, 02:00 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I can't wait for MY next shipment also LOL. :D:D:D:D

Thanks friends,
Kenny

lol

Me too! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kenny's Discus
05-08-2009, 02:12 AM
lol

Me too! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Exactly Yasmin my friend!:p:p:p:p I'm seeing some RED already lol...:D

Kenny

hedut
05-16-2009, 02:17 AM

Cheers

So Francis are you gonna order ARGD this time??

hendri

Yassmeena
05-16-2009, 02:23 AM
Exactly Yasmin my friend!:p:p:p:p I'm seeing some RED already lol...:D

Kenny

haha - Kenny I just saw this thread. As you know I have been off the forums for a little while! :D

I'm super excited to see tank shots in your tanks of this May shipment, as well as to see tank shots in Simply members homes! It's really nice to see the fish being placed in their new home. As corney as it sounds, it's a special moment... :)

Thanks again for all of your help with my QT questions and my order!

Your friend,

Yasmin

Cooldadddyfunk286
05-21-2009, 06:06 PM
BUMP** so uhhh...whos excited for THIS shipment??:D I know I am...yas, francis...I know you guys are aswell ;)

Yassmeena
05-23-2009, 04:44 PM
BUMP** so uhhh...whos excited for THIS shipment??:D I know I am...yas, francis...I know you guys are aswell ;)

I talked to Kenny yesterday! I was vicariously living through his eyes as he described my discus-to-be to me. (nice rhyming, huh!) ;)

Yasmin

Kenny's Discus
05-24-2009, 06:09 AM
So Francis are you gonna order ARGD this time??

hendri

Hi Hendri, thanks for your pm will talk with you soon my friend!

Hi Jason, thanks bro and I honestly think you'll be quite "excited" upon seeing the actual tank shots. I will post some quick actual tank shots at the preview thread now...:)

I talked to Kenny yesterday! I was vicariously living through his eyes as he described my discus-to-be to me. (nice rhyming, huh!) ;)

Yasmin

Hi Yasmin, it was great talking with you my friend! Love your poem btw!:D Now here are some quick shots of your soon to be ARGD's...since they've only been here for a couple days their condition are not back 100% yet but quite close!:):):):) Hope you'll like them. Camera flash kinda washes out their color some...

Thank you my friends,
Kenny

5-5.5" Albino Red Golden Diamonds
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr177/kennysdiscus02/Maynewarrivals72hours041.jpg
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr177/kennysdiscus02/Maynewarrivals72hours067.jpg
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr177/kennysdiscus02/Maynewarrivals72hours033.jpg

Eddie
05-24-2009, 06:11 AM
Amazing ARGDs Kenny/Forrest, those are UNREAL!! I love them

Eddie

Yassmeena
05-26-2009, 08:02 AM
Hi Hendri, thanks for your pm will talk with you soon my friend!

Hi Jason, thanks bro and I honestly think you'll be quite "excited" upon seeing the actual tank shots. I will post some quick actual tank shots at the preview thread now...:)

Hi Yasmin, it was great talking with you my friend! Love your poem btw!:D Now here are some quick shots of your soon to be ARGD's...since they've only been here for a couple days their condition are not back 100% yet but quite close!:):):):) Hope you'll like them. Camera flash kinda washes out their color some...

Thank you my friends,
Kenny

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for posting the pictures. I was having too much fun this weekend with my son and didn't log in to Simply, so I just saw them.

They look excellent!!!! I love them already! And yes, I know about the camera flash phenomenon (esp with albinos)! :p

Thanks Kenny! Can't wait to finalize shipping!

Yasmin