PDA

View Full Version : Update from Feb. shipment

thebigone
04-08-2009, 02:56 AM
Here are my fish from Kenny's Feb. shipment. Hope you all enjoy!:D Sorry for the picture quality, not the best with a camra.

http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s23/j_lindler/Discus/

I got 2 Blue Diamonds,2 Checkerboard Turqs.,Snow White,WB Throwback,and an Atlum Flora.
The WB Throwback was 3" when I got him and now is about 4 1/4". One of the Checkerboard Turqs was 3 1/2" when I got him and now is around 4 1/2-4 3/4". The other Checkerboard Turq. was around 3" when I got him and now is about 4 1/4". The Snow White was 4" when I got him and now is around 5 1/4". One of the Blue Diamonds was about 3 1/2" and now is 4 1/2". The other Blue Diamond was about 3 1/2" and is now 4".(The slowest grower out of all of them.) The Altum Flora was around 3 1/2" and is now around 4 3/4".

vss
04-08-2009, 03:10 AM
Can't wait to see the shots!:D it seems that it requires password though :(

thebigone
04-08-2009, 03:12 AM
Sorry about that when I get home from work I will work on the pictures. Sorry!:(

thebigone
04-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Alright, the link should work now. Please excuse the picture quality. I'm not the best picture person.

Hope you all enjoy!;)

Eddie
04-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Looking fantastic Josh, doing it right my friend, doing it right!

Eddie

Carolina discus
04-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Josh,
Looking very good...great shapes all around. Keep up posted as they develop...can't go wrong with Kenny!

Regards,

Eric

thebigone
04-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Eddie those words coming from you I must be doing something right!;)

Eric Thank you my friend! I need to make my way up there to come check out your new fish room addition sometime.:D Thank you!

hedut
04-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Hi Josh, they looking good:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. They grow so fast, what do you feed them? BD so blue, like those.

Hendri

thebigone
04-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Hi Josh, they looking good:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. They grow so fast, what do you feed them? BD so blue, like those.

Hendri

I feed them a lot of things. They eat better then I do!;) I feed a seafood mix(Eddie's with a twist of my own),mysis shrimp,beefheart,bloodworms,brine shrimp,flakes(ON prime reef,ON brine shrimp plus,ON cichlid omni formula,and New Life spectrum)frozen ON Formula 1. That is about it I think.:o

seanyuki
04-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Hi Josh,

Nice combination of colours...very clean tank too plus thanks for sharing.

Cheers
Francis:)

MostlyDiscus
04-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Real nice big boy, I do really like the white and yellow discus. Are those goldens? Fish look to be in great shape too.... Great Job

Ed

vss
04-08-2009, 08:28 PM
Cool fish you have there! Their shape all look awesome! I really like your Altum Flora and the white butterfly!

thebigone
04-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Hi Josh,

Nice combination of colours...very clean tank too plus thanks for sharing.

Cheers
Francis:)

Francis,

It is nice but I can't compete with your fish room!;)

thebigone
04-08-2009, 08:41 PM
Real nice big boy, I do really like the white and yellow discus. Are those goldens? Fish look to be in great shape too.... Great Job

Ed

Ed,

Thanks for the comments. The yellow and white is a very very young White Butterfly Throwback. As he/she matures it will lose the yellow.

thebigone
04-08-2009, 08:43 PM
Cool fish you have there! Their shape all look awesome! I really like your Altum Flora and the white butterfly!

Vss,

The pictures don't look as good as they do in person. The best thing about the Altum Flora is that it is as tall as it is long. I really like the high body on that fish. I can't thank Kenny enough for picking out these fish for me!:D

THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE COMMENTS!!!!!:D It really means a lot to me.

Kenny's Discus
04-14-2009, 06:35 AM
Hello Josh,

The please is mine bro and THANK YOU! Fish are looking real good after a few months under your care bro! You deserve all credits growing them out nicely my friend.:)

Thanks Josh,
Kenny