PDA

View Full Version : Kenny's April Chan Kok Eng shipment

atorres
04-10-2009, 12:57 PM
Hi All
Another VERY SATIFIED customer. This morning I received my delivery of four 5-5.5" APDs and two 6.5-7" Albino Turquioes. Wow!!!!!!!!!!Everthing from inquiring and placing of the order to the packaging to the delivery and the AMAZING looking fish. I am speechless!!!!! Kenny even called me this morning at 7:30AM (Pacific time) to ask if I was satified. Kenny is truly dedicated to making his customers 100% satified. Immediately after placing them in my tank, they were swimming throughout the tank and looking for food. Every time I approached the tank they came up to the top looking for food. I wouldn't be surprise if they eat out of my hand by tomorrow. They are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! I will post pictures soon.
THANK YOU Kenny
Angel

hedut
04-10-2009, 04:13 PM
Hmmm can't wait to see the picture, it's mean your first time ordering with him right? It can't go wrong with Kenny:D:D:D. Congrats for you new fish and good luck.

Hendri

thebigone
04-10-2009, 06:46 PM
You know that we have to see some pictures of those beauties!!

Eddie
04-10-2009, 07:24 PM
You know that we have to see some pictures of those beauties!!

Thats right, when they settle, drop some shots....and I don't mean tequila!

Eddie

atorres
04-10-2009, 08:51 PM
Hi All
I posted pics under a new thread, "Pictures of my order from Kenny's April Chan Kok Eng shipment".
Angel

Kenny's Discus
04-13-2009, 08:20 AM
Angel,

Thanks for the kind feedback, it's much appreciated. I saw your pics earlier and they look great! Enjoy!

Thanks Angel,
Kenny