PDA

View Full Version : Kenny's fish

mcsinny99
04-13-2009, 02:51 AM
Let me start by saying they are delicious with butter, some carrots, and a nice base of polenta.

JK!

Kenny is the best person I have ever dealt with. The fish Kenny selected for me are absolutely the best fish I have in my tanks, by that I mean they eat out of my hand, rush to see me and, well, they OVER mate, lol.

I did have some problems with my first shipment, (my fault), and Kenny was there to walk me through what I needed to do. So new people, this is the one guy you can count on 24/7.
Most recently, I ordered again, the fish are the most beautiful and friendly I have ever seen, besides that they won't stop breeding (all of them together-another story).

If anyone is reading this, wondering if they should order some of Kenny's fish, then well the way I would put it according to today and what I did today on easter...

I saved this bottle for 12 years, amarone (1997), opened it waited 3 hrs in decanter.

THAT is what Kenny's fish are like!!!

Kenny's Discus
04-13-2009, 08:29 AM
Jeremy,

Thank you so much for the kind feedback my friend. I'm only satisfied if you are and I'm glad those fish met your expectation. All the best in breeding them and one of these days I'll be there sharing that amarone (1997) with you!;):)

Thank you Jeremy,
Kenny