PDA

View Full Version : Pairs from Midwest Discus

BOBT00LS
04-16-2009, 04:38 PM
If your looking for pairs you cant go wrong if you get them from Mike Murasco of Midwest Discus. Mike has supplied myself and a few customers of mine with fertile pairs. He is a man of his word and only ships out quality. If Mike says they are proven, he backs it up with pictures. The pairs I have received have all spawned anywhere from the day I received them to seventh day. Posted below are pics of the pairs I have received from Mike although you may have seen a few posted on Simply in the past.

Bob

BOBT00LS
04-16-2009, 04:41 PM
Pair #2

BOBT00LS
04-16-2009, 04:44 PM
Pair #3

BOBT00LS
04-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Pair #4

Midwest Discus
04-16-2009, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the kind words. I am so happy the pairs have delivered for you. It is a pleasure to deal with great people like you.

DiscusDude85
04-16-2009, 09:01 PM
Stunning!. Pair 3 is really amazing. Best of luck.

Joe

Diamond Discus
04-17-2009, 11:30 AM
Those are all GREAT looking pairs!! Congratulations! I'd be thrilled with any one of those pairs.

Eddie
04-20-2009, 07:19 AM
Stunning pairs Bob, I love Pair #4! They are super nice. :)

Eddie

hedut
04-20-2009, 08:33 AM
AWESOME pair 4:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: good luck thanks for sharing and don't forget for up date:D.

hendri

dpt8
04-20-2009, 09:33 AM
Bob, You have really branched out in varieties... Bring me pair number 2 to Al's hehe I LOVE gold mellon type and have some beauties but no fry yet !! See ya soooon. David T

BOBT00LS
04-20-2009, 05:43 PM
Thank You all for the positive comments. Im glad you all liked them. The credit for these pairs goes to Mike at Midwest Discus since he paired them up and got them spawning. Im just picking up where he left off.

Bob

BOBT00LS
04-20-2009, 05:54 PM
Bob, You have really branched out in varieties... Bring me pair number 2 to Al's hehe I LOVE gold mellon type and have some beauties but no fry yet !! See ya soooon. David T

Hello David. How are you ? Yes I have branched out by acquiring different strains to breed. No too long ago the only strain you would find in my tanks were white butterflys. I had alot of people coming by to purchase discus and the questions were always the same " Do you have any Blues - Do you have any Spotted- Do you have any Reds ? " Well David, I sold off every discus I owned and started over with my empty tanks. I currently have 8 pairs of various strains and lots of fry. Im very happy where I am at in the hobby after two and a half years of discus keeping. Im sure your mellons will be producing fry soon and then you'll be looking for more tanks once again :D

Bob

Eddie
04-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Hello David. How are you ? Yes I have branched out by acquiring different strains to breed. No too long ago the only strain you would find in my tanks were white butterflys. I had alot of people coming by to purchase discus and the questions were always the same " Do you have any Blues - Do you have any Spotted- Do you have any Reds ? " Well David, I sold off every discus I owned and started over with my empty tanks. I currently have 8 pairs of various strains and lots of fry. Im very happy where I am at in the hobby after two and a half years of discus keeping. Im sure your mellons will be producing fry soon and then you'll be looking for more tanks once again :D

Bob

Wow Bob, 8 pairs....you must be supplying a lot of fish to the folks around the US. Thats great news.

Best of luck with your venture,

Eddie

GaryMercado_32
04-20-2009, 09:17 PM
nice pairs!