PDA

View Full Version : L134 Leopard Frog Pleco waiting list

Apistomaster
05-02-2009, 01:24 PM
I will have F1 L134 Plecos available for sale in 2 or 3 months.
I am now taking names for the waiting list from all interested parties.
When the Plecos are ready to sell I will notify you.
Putting your name on my waiting list is not binding. It merely gives you your best chance at
getting some of the F1 L134 Leopard Frog Plecos.
The quantities that will be available are limited.
If you decide not to buy them when I notify you I will remove you from the list.
I normally sell them once they are 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 inches total length.
They normally grow to 2-1/2 to 2-3/4 inches by the time they are 12 months old.
They are 6/$240 plus box and shipping charges.
I will have some other fish available such as several Apistogramma spp, juvenile wild strain F2 Peruvian Scalares, F1 wild type Betta sp "Mahachai" and perhaps some breeding pairs of F1 Sturisoma auerum aka "Royal Farlowella". I forgot to mention them but I also have tank raised Corydoras hastatus available at 6/$35. These are the real thing. Many people are selling Corydoras pygmeus as C. hastatus. They are easy to breed. I began with 10 wild caught specimens about 2 years ago and sold 200 last year and now have over 150 still available. I breed them in a permanent colony set up and as I remove fish sold, young ones soon replace them.
Please PM me and then I will respond and provide you with my e-mail.
Then we can discuss anything you would like to know and firm up what you would like to order.

To my few wholesale accounts:
I will be making sure I reserve enough L134 for your orders. Minimum wholesale order is still $1000.
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t41/apistomaster/L134stock.jpg

Shirley
01-31-2012, 06:27 PM
Hi,
when will yo have the Leopard Frog Pleco, I would love to get one for my daughter, you see she has been undergoing treatments for bone cancer and she will set and watch her fish for hours, and she really wants one of these, and she is looking for some nice looking catfish, do you know of any. Right now she has a oranda goldfish in a 55 gallon tank

Shirley

Apistomaster
02-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Hi Shirley,
I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's illness. I lost my first daughter shortly after her birth and it left a lasting heartache.
I wish her and your family the best.
Right now I do not have any Leopard Frog Plecos for sale. They usually begin to spawn around March 1st and stop around Sept. 1st. If all goes well this year I may have some I could sell late this summer.
I only know of one specimen currently listed for sale at www.wetspottropicalfish.com. They have one at $50.00. Leopard Frog Plecos and the other small and pretty relatives are all warm water fish needing temperatures of 80*F to 84*F and Gold fish should be kept without any heat.
It would be best for you to decide on whether you want a tropical fish or cold water fish aquarium. One common Corydoras which can be kept in unheated tank is Corydoras paleatus.
One pleco which is an exception to the rule of needing warm water is the Rubber Lip Plecos, Chaetostoma species. Here is information about the most commonly available species.
http://www.planetcatfish.com/catelog/_species.php?species_id=308
They are very interesting catfish.
Sincerely,
Larry