PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if this is the right spot or not but are wanye discus any good?

discusjoe27
05-04-2009, 09:01 AM
Discus Fantasy - Texas (United States)'Distributor for Wayne Discus Centre in Hong Kong importing and distributing discus to resellers, dealers and the hobbyist. Located in Plano. I think this is the mikeal guy, I've been buying my discus from, should I find another discus place_ or am I ok.

William Palumbo
05-04-2009, 09:19 AM
Yes Wayne's Discus are VERY good. There is two sposors on Simply who would be happy to sell you some QUALITY ones, and because they are sponsors, you will get the BEST service and fish...Bill

discusjoe27
05-04-2009, 09:35 AM
Yes Wayne's Discus are VERY good. There is two sposors on Simply who would be happy to sell you some QUALITY ones, and because they are sponsors, you will get the BEST service and fish...Bill

thanks,who are the sponsers who sell them?
some of the fish have black spots on there body and head.(the ones at the shop in plano where I live, what does that mean?)

seanyuki
05-04-2009, 11:08 AM
FYI.....since you're in the States....you could contact Dan Espinosa(Elite Aquaria)also a sponsor here.........he has high quality Wayne's discus for sale.:D

http://www.eliteaquaria.com/

Cheers
Francis:)

DLock3d
05-04-2009, 11:47 AM
Joe,

I should be getting my Discus tomorrow. If you want to stop by later this week or this weekend I'd be happy to show you Wayne Ng Discus from Dan at Elite Aquaria. PM for my info. I'm in Bedford btw.

SriAngel
05-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Discus Fantasy - Texas (United States)'Distributor for Wayne Discus Centre in Hong Kong importing and distributing discus to resellers, dealers and the hobbyist. Located in Plano. I think this is the mikeal guy, I've been buying my discus from, should I find another discus place_ or am I ok.

DiscusFantasy is no longer in business, I can attest to Wayne's fish, check my sponsor section DiscusDirect for my adventures of traveling to Canada to pick up Wayne's fish when there was no importers in the United States bringing them in: http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=68729
I have currently some stock for sale and will be getting larger and more exotic competition grade fish from him directly this week.

MSD
05-04-2009, 03:02 PM
Believe me if Dan hasn't killed me yet with my order he has to be a saint!

Elite Aquaria
05-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Believe me if Dan hasn't killed me yet with my order he has to be a saint!

Thanks Mark

FYI.....since you're in the States....you could contact Dan Espinosa(Elite Aquaria)also a sponsor here.........he has high quality Wayne's discus for sale.:D

http://www.eliteaquaria.com/

Cheers
Francis:)

Francis, Thanks...

thanks,who are the sponsers who sell them?
some of the fish have black spots on there body and head.(the ones at the shop in plano where I live, what does that mean?)

discusjoe27, You are better off checking my Sponsor thread===> http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=70767

alpine
05-04-2009, 04:14 PM
" but are wanye discus any good? "
Yes, Wayne's Fish are very GOOD....

Roberto.

discusjoe27
05-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Joe,

I should be getting my Discus tomorrow. If you want to stop by later this week or this weekend I'd be happy to show you Wayne Ng Discus from Dan at Elite Aquaria. PM for my info. I'm in Bedford btw.

cool thanks

discusjoe27
05-04-2009, 04:41 PM
thanks, then maybe mikeal doesn't have waynes I don't know..some of his fish are very nice and healthy and some have black spots on there sides and top of there heads like frackels.

bump

discusjoe27
05-05-2009, 03:37 AM
bump to the top.

DLock3d
05-05-2009, 11:40 AM
Joe,

My discus are waiting in my car for lunch! :) They came to my office this morning. I'll be acclimating them today and they should be ready for viewing this weekend. I got your PM and I'll PM you back with my info.

discusjoe27
05-06-2009, 05:30 PM
Joe,

My discus are waiting in my car for lunch! :) They came to my office this morning. I'll be acclimating them today and they should be ready for viewing this weekend. I got your PM and I'll PM you back with my info.

so you got new discus, or are you selling discus how big are they how much?

Wahter
05-07-2009, 12:16 AM
I've posted photos from my two visits to Wayne's place in Hong Kong (most recently in December of 2008).

http://www.aquariumhobbyist.com/discus/

Just go to the breeder section and scroll down to the bottom for the most recent photos.

As already mentioned, you'll want to deal with Dan or Angel here in the US if you want to get some.

Hope that helps,

Walter

DLock3d
05-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Not selling, I ordered them from Dan (Elite Aquaria).

discusjoe27
05-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Not selling, I ordered them from Dan (Elite Aquaria).

oh, cool! you should post some photos.

albanydiscus
05-30-2009, 03:00 AM
I have purchased 40-60 discus from Wayne and was not disappointed at all.

MSD
05-30-2009, 05:29 PM
If you look at Dan Espinosa Elite Aquaria you will see he posts pics of the actual fish from his tank. Others will just show you pics from Wayne Ng or another importers tank. It is always best to buy from the guys who show you the actual fish like Dan. I have dealt with Dan and he is a good guy, I am prejudice as he roots for Mark Sanchez and Mark Teixeira too though. :)

Elite Aquaria
05-30-2009, 06:14 PM
Mark,

Thanks for the kind words...I love USC Football...Go Sanchez...