PDA

View Full Version : Project PFJ 1501 Filter

Mr Wild
05-08-2009, 08:10 AM
Hello All

I have been given this cannister filter by a friend who has never used it and has lost parts to it etc.

Does anyone have this brand of filter? It is made in Italy and I need some help setting it up and seeing what parts I might need to order.

Can anyone help?

Eddie
05-08-2009, 08:50 AM
Hey Kath, I can't seem to find anything on that filter online. I can pretty much find anything online but not a single word on that brand. Is there any other brand name on it. Is Project the brand or just the name?

Eddie

Mr Wild
05-08-2009, 08:53 AM
Hi Eddie

I found this site and I have sent an email but I haven't been able to find anything else and I have not heard back as yet.

http://www.project-pumps.it/blue/pjf.htm

Eddie
05-08-2009, 08:55 AM
Wow, I couldn't even get that far. Looks like a decent filter. Hope you can get the parts you need.

Good luck,

Eddie

Mr Wild
05-08-2009, 08:59 AM
Yes I thought it was good enough to do some searching, I can fit different hoses and taps etc but I think it is missing a shaft internally to carrry the water down and through the media so I thought even if I could find a diagram I could see from there, so far no luck though!

Thanks anyway Eddie.

Eddie
05-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Yes I thought it was good enough to do some searching, I can fit different hoses and taps etc but I think it is missing a shaft internally to carrry the water down and through the media so I thought even if I could find a diagram I could see from there, so far no luck though!

Thanks anyway Eddie.

Yeah, it sounds like your best bet is ordering direct from the company. Hope it all works out.

Take care,

Eddie