PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Crystal Magic

frank
05-11-2009, 02:10 PM
Once again Kenny delivers. Just received this yellow crystal beauty from Kenny Discus. Like other sponsors on Simply, Kenny deals in high quality discus from reputable breeders. In addition he is professional, meaning he is very knowledgeable, responsive and always willing to help. Lastly it is nice to do business with a genuinely good person.

allan_mark76
05-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Hey Frank I too am from San Diego ! ! ! We should get together sometime and talk discus as I don't know too many people that are in the hobby.

BTW Forrest / Kenny do the best job around ! ! !

~AKA~

frank
05-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Sounds like a plan. My email address is:

frank@healthcaregrp.com

bmw12345
05-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Hey Frank. You've got a very nice yellow discus. Others discus are nice too. May I ask what size is it and how much did you got it for from Kenny. Thanks.

jjhdiscus
05-12-2009, 07:57 AM
Once again Kenny delivers. Just received this yellow crystal beauty from Kenny Discus. Like other sponsors on Simply, Kenny deals in high quality discus from reputable breeders. In addition he is professional, meaning he is very knowledgeable, responsive and always willing to help. Lastly it is nice to do business with a genuinely good person.
Hey Frank,

Beautiful Discus and tank. I loved seeing the Denie barbs with the Discus. I have four in my Discus tank and they make great tank mates.I know, someone will say we are both crazy. Best of luck with everything.

John

Yassmeena
05-12-2009, 01:21 PM
Hi Frank - I love it!!!! That is one BEAUTIFUL fish!

frank
05-12-2009, 02:08 PM
Hey Frank. You've got a very nice yellow discus. Others discus are nice too. May I ask what size is it and how much did you got it for from Kenny. Thanks.

The yellow crystal I got from Kenny is 5" and as always is in great shape, no transfer problems. If you click on the Kenny Discus Sponsor site he lists the price off all his discus for every shipment.

hedut
05-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Nice yellow, Make sure don't give any pelet like I did :D:D:D it becomes Sunkins orange :D:D:D:D

hendri

Kenny's Discus
05-13-2009, 06:42 AM
Hi Frank,

Thank you for your feedback(and emails) I really appreciate it. I'm glad she meets your expectation and I will let you know once I come across any Red Turk that has the color/pattern of your preference!:)

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

Kenny

rickztahone
05-13-2009, 11:55 AM
Hey Frank I too am from San Diego ! ! ! We should get together sometime and talk discus as I don't know too many people that are in the hobby.

BTW Forrest / Kenny do the best job around ! ! !

~AKA~

member Chad (avionics) is also in San Diego, just fyi