PDA

View Full Version : Once again perfect as always

MidwestStu
05-15-2009, 11:44 AM
Most of you might know I am fairly new to Simply. I came here for one main reason. KENNY! I had heard about Kenny through the Midwest Cichlid Association. Well since February or so, I have been on here and have now brought in my 3rd order from Kenny and Forrest. Simply the best discus around at a reasonable price.

This shipment I brought in 4 of the Turqouise 5". The pics Kenny posted of these do not do them justice. (Course my pics would be worse.) A pure 5+" and just as thick as they are round. Once they settle in, I will try and gett some descent pics of the fish.

This brings my count up on fish from Kenny to

3 penang eruptions
4 altum floras
6 carnation snakeskins (Which pairs are forming and laying eggs)
and now the 4 Turqouise

In the future Kenny I want to get some solids now at about the 4"+ size range.

Simply the best. Repeat customer again and again. You are my source for discus and my hat is off you! Not just as Kenny's Discus but also as a friend.

seanyuki
05-15-2009, 12:07 PM
That's great news Stu....Kenny always supply actual tank shots of all the discus...quality always comes first b4 sending them out to customers....with 3 orders already you are catching up with me.
Once they settled down ....do post some pictures of your beauties.

Cheers
Francis:)

Kenny's Discus
05-15-2009, 10:55 PM
Hi Stuart,

Thanks so much for the feedback. I hope you'll get pairs from them soon. It's a pleasure my friend remember to say Hi to Jeremy for me!:)

Francis,

Thank you for the kind words, truly appreciate it!:)

Thanks,
Kenny

Diamond Discus
05-16-2009, 09:41 AM
Hi Stuart! Welcome to Simply! I like the user name you chose for here. Good luck with your latest arrivals. I'm looking forward to the pictures.