PDA

View Full Version : Alenquer/leopard cross-Colorado

obsessed
05-26-2009, 11:50 PM
I have sixteen 3.5-4" total juvies for sale, pickup only in Fort Collins Colorado. new photos at post #8

$25 each. less if you take em all.

the parents are pictured also

thanks for looking
Paul

Eddie
05-27-2009, 04:45 AM
I have sixteen 3.5-4" total juvies for sale, pickup only in Fort Collins Colorado.

$25 each. less if you take em all.

the parents are pictured also

thanks for looking
Paul

Nice fish Paul

Eddie

Jhhnn
05-28-2009, 11:44 AM
Very nice indeed, Paul. Your work with the Alenquers is interesting, to say the least.

Must... resist... I have to, I have no place to put 'em...

Did you notice that Steve, in Frederick, is selling off his stock and equipment on Craigslist? He's one of the Colorado aquarists I wanted to meet... too late, now...

obsessed
05-28-2009, 11:52 AM
Thanks,

yes it is an interesting cross, i am trying to create a strain but its not working out so far, but the fish i keep for myself are pretty cool!

I'll look on Craigslist, i did hear he was closing from the colorado free and for sale yahoo group i guess. too bad. another one bites the dust.

I personally am just tired/bored and am going to sell everything but my wilds and a few of my F3s.

Paul

hedut
05-28-2009, 01:27 PM
Very nice fish you have there, they look realy nice. To bad you to far from me if not I like couple of those:D:D

hendri

blkrob
05-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Alright Paul, shoot me an email back. I'm sure I can find space for an couple more. I have about 20 of Paul's fish and LOVE them all. Let me know please.
Robert

obsessed
05-28-2009, 05:32 PM
Rob,

my POS new CSU email server sucks. Hotmail thinks my emails are all spam. i figured you would (or i would) sooner or later write from here. I can't find your phone number.

i sold the dad to these this afternoon. wah. but good.

paul

obsessed
07-02-2009, 02:18 AM
I still have fish and pics from this week. they are 4-5" total length now. for SD members the same price.

thanks for looking, i'll be around all weekend!

Paul

rickztahone
07-02-2009, 02:21 AM
that is a killer price and i would have picked them all up if i lived closer for sure. hope someone buys them off you soon, they look great

kpotter2
07-18-2009, 02:15 AM
To bad for me I was going to be in Fort Collins if I had gone with my Dad on vacation to the family cabin in Park County, but didn't end up going. My Uncle lives in FC and we would have been staying there on the way out. Man I would love to have the fish you are selling.

Its Prbly better off for me!lol
I will be there next year and will have to pay you a visit.

later,

Kyle

Mr Wild
07-18-2009, 06:53 AM
Wish you were in Aus!

obsessed
07-19-2009, 10:57 PM
i have had a string of no shows. they are pretty nice. different but nice....some recent customers/friends are about to be very happy...

wish you all were here too. i really don't like to ship.