PDA

View Full Version : Andrew's New Book Group Buy

yogi
06-03-2009, 09:10 AM
NADA has negotiated a group buy on Andrew Soh's new book Discus Problems And Solutions. Currently the book sells for about $70 and then the shipping from Singapore is an additional $30. We are able to get the books landed in California for $70 each and then USPS priority mail shipping is about another $5, so the savings will be about $25 per book. I'm not sure what they will cost to ship to Canada, but it will still be a savings over having them shipped from Singapore. All these numbers are approximates because we are converting from Singapore dollars to US dollars. You do not have to be a NADA member to be in this groups buy, but you need to act fast if interested. Please send an email to discusnada@gmail.com with the word book in the subject line, and your contact information. We can also get Andrew's first book Discus The Naked Truth for the same price $70 plus USPS shipping.

yogi
06-06-2009, 02:09 PM
I just want to let you all know we have about 10 people interested in buying the book. I've been informed by someone who ships books that the USPS raised it prices a few weeks ago and the book might not fit in the $4.95 priority box. If that's the case the next box is $10.35 for shipping . I'm sorry about this, but there is nothing I can do about it. NADA is not making any money off this group buy. We're doing it to help promote discus and their care.

yogi
06-09-2009, 09:25 AM
The group order is now closed and the order has been placed. Everyone who is participating should have received an email from me. Thanks, Jerry

yogi
08-09-2009, 09:41 AM
From the group order of 17 copies of Andrew's book, I have two books leftover. The people interested in them have backed out. The books cost me $73.00 landed in South Florida, and that is what I'm selling them for, plus shipping and handling. If you live in the USA shipping is either media mail for $3.50 or priority mail for $9.50. If you live in Canada shipping is $10.00. If your interested you can send me a pm or email me at discusnada@gmail.com thanks,

yogi
08-09-2009, 07:08 PM
It looks like both books have been sold, unless someone changes their mind. thanks,