PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of my fish i recived from kenny/forrest!

machine77
06-10-2009, 01:50 AM
i just thought i would show everyone a few pictures of my fish i have gotten from kenny/forrest the past few months.. hope you all enjoy as much as i do! thanks again kenny! your the best!

machine77
06-10-2009, 01:53 AM
a few more...

rickztahone
06-10-2009, 02:42 AM
great looking group you have

Eddie
06-10-2009, 03:04 AM
Nice group! All the best with them.

Eddie

MSD
06-10-2009, 08:07 AM
Nice fish and it looks like you are taking great care of them.

hedut
06-10-2009, 10:47 AM
Nice fish, can we get full shot of your tank?:D:D

hendri

machine77
06-10-2009, 02:12 PM
ya, ill take a tank shot tonight when i get home and post it! :)

machine77
06-10-2009, 11:36 PM
here are some pictures of my tank for all to see, hope you like! im also in the making of a small fish room, nothing much, but im sure i have the same problem as alot of people on here who only have one tank, " I NEED MORE ROOM".. LOL thanks for checking out my pictures everyone!

hedut
06-11-2009, 06:28 PM
WOW beautiful, I like it simple and nice:D:D:D:D.How big is you tank? thanks for sharing. Good luck:D:D

hendri

machine77
06-11-2009, 06:48 PM
hi hendri,
its 125g.. nothing special. its my first tank ever and my first discus purchase, i started buying from kenny in april of this year, and now im trying to start up a small fish room.. i had a queation for ya, i saw some of your pictures you posted of your lastest purchase from kenny, are those penang eruptions i see in those pictures? if so, i had a few questions about them since im interested in buying some from kenny on his next shipment.. are the spots red? what color is the body? is it more on the brown side? does this fish look really nice in person? thanks for your time hendri, and injoy your new fish you received!! there awesome!

Cooldadddyfunk286
06-11-2009, 07:09 PM
hey bro, get yourself a Penang. you will NOT be disapointed! this strain is sooo beautiful. and it actually seems to be getting better and better looking each time kenny brings them in. I think theres a few dif. kinds of Penangs. heres a shot of mine, I loooooove this beast!

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk255/cooldaddyfunk/61014.jpg

and heres a shot of more how it looks with your own eyes...not that bright of a pic, but you get the idea! the fist pic is with flash. what a great strain! :D:D

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk255/cooldaddyfunk/61010.jpg

heres another great pic of this Penang from back in march...the first day I got him :D

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk255/cooldaddyfunk/penangday2.jpg

thebigone
06-11-2009, 07:17 PM
Nice group of fish you have there. Nice tank as well. You can't go wrong with Kenny.

Jason that Penang looks GREAT!:D

hedut
06-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Yup, my PE from last shipment is deferent than your PE Jason, Forrest has two PE, here some picture. My first two pic PE from last shipment and 3&4 is same as Jason and last one is LSS, I like spotted. and I'm waiting for ALSS or AES. PE is 14 bar discus and they more difficult to take care with. but if you can take care gravel tank should be no problem, I lost my 2 PE before:D:D:D my tank BB. You can ask Kenny to know their defferent and he will answer 100% right, cause I'm quit new to to discus:D:D:D

Hendri

machine77
06-11-2009, 08:03 PM
hey hendri,
the ones in the first pictures are what im looking for, like what he had in his last shipment... i did have a talk with him and he did say that maybe in the next few months he'll be getting some ALSS..i sure hope so, ill take some!! kenny did let me know that he will have about 6-9 pieces of the penang eruptions this coming up shipment, so i guess ill wait till then! thanks hendri, how do you like those ARGD? hi jason, nice fish bro... thanks for sharing you pictures with me, i see evryone else sharing pictures of there fish so i decided that i would give it a try, i know alot of mine are still small, but there awesome fish and have great personalities.. my girlfriend thinks im retarded cuz i treat my fish like one of my kids..! ha ha

Cooldadddyfunk286
06-11-2009, 08:10 PM
tell me about it bro, my girl thinks I like my fish more than her! lol, can u believe that. Im waitin for some AES or ALSS aswell. those fish are show-stoppers for sure. hendri - great fish dude. cant go wrong with PE ;):D

machine, you got a greeeat collection goin. with those great fish they will explode with growth very soon! dont worry that they are small because that will surely change with some good care ;)

machine77
06-11-2009, 08:18 PM
thanks jason, i cant wait for them to get bigger, i like the fact that im raising them up, not just buying them as adults, raising them is half the fun! ya my girl says that to, you like those fish more them me... i said, well, its an easy choice, they never talk back or cause drama! ha ha j/k she laughed and said, lets she how your fish do with cooking you dinner and doing your laundry!! ha ha were both smart ***'s to each other, its great! ha ha

antpal01
06-11-2009, 09:55 PM
machinee77, very nice. what is the third one in the first set of pics? He she looks really good!
thx,
ant

machine77
06-11-2009, 11:07 PM
hi anthony,
thats my leopard... she is about 5.5" now, i got her when she was about 4.5".. and let me tell you, she is the boss in the tank.., lol

Kenny's Discus
06-14-2009, 02:54 AM
Nolan,

Thanks for the update. Your fish are growing very nicely under your great care. I really enjoy seeing them again!:)

Hendri. Jason;

Thanks for posting the updated pics of the PE's. They look great!:)

Thanks,
Kenny