PDA

View Full Version : pictures of juvies

Jason K.
06-10-2009, 09:21 PM
hey out there, i would just like to thank everyone that has posted to my threads thus far being new to keeping discus all of your insite has been greatly appreciated and well absorbed. my next request would be on identifying juvinile fish, since their are so many strains, and the young don't display their full color patterns, i could really use some help identifying the youngsters i have, along with what to look for when picking out more in the future. also perhaps someone can point me in the right direction as far as breeders in the chicagoland area. thanks again

Eddie
06-11-2009, 04:47 AM
hey out there, i would just like to thank everyone that has posted to my threads thus far being new to keeping discus all of your insite has been greatly appreciated and well absorbed. my next request would be on identifying juvinile fish, since their are so many strains, and the young don't display their full color patterns, i could really use some help identifying the youngsters i have, along with what to look for when picking out more in the future. also perhaps someone can point me in the right direction as far as breeders in the chicagoland area. thanks again

Where are the pictures of yours? :confused:

If you go through the different sponsors section's, you will see what juvenile discus should look like.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=70060

Eddie