PDA

View Full Version : Discus for sale in Chicago

William Palumbo
06-16-2009, 08:44 PM
I have a few tanks of fry available. Most fish are quarter sized. I have the following:

Super Rose Reds

F1 Blues

Brilliant Blues

wild cross(Rose Red x Wild Blue

Prices are $10 - $20 pick-up only. Any questions feel free to call me at 1-773-718-9572
Thanks...Bill

mikel
06-16-2009, 09:23 PM
Those are really hungry little guys in the third shot!!! Some are so excited they are practically out of water!!! Very strong and rigorous fish! mike:)

kirkp
06-16-2009, 10:33 PM
Hey Bill, looking good. Sure you don't ship? Have any pictures of the F1 blues.

Kirk

Condor
06-16-2009, 11:15 PM
WOW Bill Awesome!!

Adrian

William Palumbo
06-16-2009, 11:25 PM
Thanks guys. Here are a few pics of the F1 Blues. Not too much to look at now, but coming along nicely...Bill

kpotter2
06-17-2009, 01:43 AM
If you are ever pass through Iowa City area let me know I would buy some.

Thanks for the pictures

Kyle

Eddie
06-17-2009, 07:49 AM
They look fabulous Bill, you know if I was anywhere near you, I'd be taking some of those Brilliants off you, quick like! And I would also have to pick up a few of the other types. ;)

Take care,

Eddie

William Palumbo
06-17-2009, 10:19 AM
Thanks Eddie. I like those Brilliants myself, but not too much intrest in them locally. Most want the newer Blue strains. Here is a couple of shots of some of the ones I am raising for future breeders. If they would only stay still!...Bill

brewmaster15
06-17-2009, 10:37 AM
Bill! Nicely Done!! Now we just need to get you shipping!:)

-al

ashaysathe
06-17-2009, 10:37 AM
Amazing job Bill. Too good. It would be nice to see how the parents look.. just get an idea - obviously for the crosses its hard to predict but seems like something neat to look forward to. Excellent Bill.
Why no shipping? Just pure hasstle?

Peachtree Discus
06-17-2009, 11:42 AM
super job!! yea, that 3rd pic is great, with the one guy presses up against the surface of the water. i too am apprehensive about shipping. if i was still in tne Chi i would definitely pick up some of those super red rose. good luck

Harriett
06-17-2009, 12:22 PM
Hey Bill, will you post pics of the parents of the F1 blues, please? Thanks!

Harriett

William Palumbo
06-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Thanks everyone. I never tried shipping before...seems like a lot of work, and I do not have a clue what it involves. I feel it's best to leave the shipping to the guys who know how! My wild crosses, on both pairs, consist of Super Rose Red females, paired with wild Blue males. I have no idea what they fry may turn into, tho look a lot right now like my Super Red Rose fry. I would be happy if the wild blood would just increase the size of the strain. Here is a pic of the wild Blue pair and one of my Super Red Rose pairs...Bill

ashaysathe
06-17-2009, 01:14 PM
Truely Awesome Bill. Good luck with sales. I have an idea - why don't you come to the North East Discus meeting. :D :D :D

kirkp
06-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Hey Kyle,

There's got to be a way we can figure out how to get some of them there discus.

Kirk

Rick S
06-17-2009, 10:55 PM
Hello all, I stoped at Bill's house this weekend and picked up nine of his gorgeous Discus. This is the best way to buy Discus in my opinion, the parents of the babies are there for your viewing and you can grow them yourself under optimum conditions. It's more work than buying larger fish but you know what your getting. I enjoyed talking to Bill and could have stayed there all day I was having such a good time, he will answer any and all questions you can think of. Like I said Bill you can always learn new things when you step into someones fish room. So if you are in the market for some new Discus and l live in the Chicago area I highly recommend a trip to Bill's house.

Rick

Jhhnn
06-17-2009, 11:23 PM
Very nice fish, particularly the wild blue pair... I've always been a chump for wild blues...

How long does it take to drive from Chicago to Denver, anyway?

kpotter2
06-18-2009, 12:05 AM
13 hours from my house in north liberty,Ia and another 3 1/2 to Chicago Jhhnn! If you do it let me know and I will give you some money to pick me up some too.

Kyle

Kirk yeah I wish someone was heading there soon! I would ride along or give them some money and have them bring them back.

Kyle

kpotter2
06-18-2009, 12:09 AM
Hey Kyle,

There's got to be a way we can figure out how to get some of them there discus.

Kirk

Yeah someone from our part of woods should be heading there soon. I am going to a cubs game on a charter bus in September. I don't think my wife would like that very much.

Kyle

Very nice fish, particularly the wild blue pair... I've always been a chump for wild blues...

How long does it take to drive from Chicago to Denver, anyway?

I have land in Park county Colorado and its about 12 to 13 hours from my house in North liberty,Ia and another 3 1/2 to Chicago Jhhnn! If you do it let me know and I will give you some money to pick me up some too. lol

Kyle

traversediscus
06-18-2009, 07:49 AM
I am soooooo tempted, Im on the look out for more Discus. I love the lake but also sucks as i would to drive all the way round the bloody thing to get to you. I shall ponder on the thought.:D

William Palumbo
06-18-2009, 12:05 PM
Hi Rick...It was nice meeting you as well. Glad you liked the fish. I enjoyed talking fish as well...sometimes I get on a roll and can't stop!. Anytime you want to talk or stop by, give me a call. In fact call me so I can get your number again...Bill

Eddie
06-19-2009, 04:05 AM
Thanks Eddie. I like those Brilliants myself, but not too much intrest in them locally. Most want the newer Blue strains. Here is a couple of shots of some of the ones I am raising for future breeders. If they would only stay still!...Bill

Yeah Bill, thats what I'm talking about! Wicked shots. They would be all bought up.

Take care,

Eddie

CliffsDiscus
06-21-2009, 01:30 PM
Bill,
Nice going, keep those homebred Discus coming. Time to start a Chicago Discus Club??

Cliff

William Palumbo
06-21-2009, 02:10 PM
Thanks Cliff. I wish there was a Chicago Discus club around. I would think that in the city here and in the suburbs, there would be a lot of fellow Discus nuts. Maybe one day...Bill

GrillMaster
06-24-2009, 10:06 PM
Awsome fish Bill! :thumbsup:

You should really get yourself a c02 bottle and crash course on shipping! Those fish would be worth the effort bud! :)

tc

William Palumbo
06-24-2009, 10:57 PM
Thanks Mark...I just may have to in the near future. Not much so far in local sales...Bill

Eddie
06-24-2009, 11:31 PM
Thanks Mark...I just may have to in the near future. Not much so far in local sales...Bill

Hey Bill, if you do.......think you should try shipping to Japan! I would love some of those babies! :)

Eddie

Kenny's Discus
06-25-2009, 07:05 AM
Hi William,

Very nice looking frys and pairs you got there. All the best to your sale of them and keep up the excellent work!:)

Kenny

MostlyDiscus
06-25-2009, 09:30 AM
Can you say nice Brilliants?? Really like the shape on those Billy:cowboy:, and they are well feed for sure. Nice work there my friend.

Ed

William Palumbo
06-25-2009, 11:32 AM
Thanks Kenny and Ed. It is a lot of work, but a labor of love...tho most times it feels just like plain work! Anyone who questions the high price for Discus has never bred them, and raised their fry. More labor and food goes into them, so much, that it's hard to break even most times. But it's what I enjoy and am passionate about, and is still fun above all else...Bill

WuddyWoodpeckah
07-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Hey Bill

After reading up about all the great things being said about your fish, I was wondering if I could get some tips and buy some fish from you! :p

I have a smallish tank (only 40 gallons) and am thinking of taking up the ultimate freshwater challenge ! :)

Do you have any fish and tips for me?

Thanks a bunch

William Palumbo
07-12-2009, 08:49 PM
Hi Wuddy...Yes I still have some fish available. Simply is full of tips to raise Discus. A 40 gal. I would recommend 4 or 5 Discus for starters. Any questions about my fish or set up, just give me a call @ 1-773-718-9572...Thanks...Bill

Kenny's Discus
07-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Wuddy,

Bill is a great person to deal with and he's also very knowledgeable...with his expertise you will be in great hands with both fish quality and advice. I wish you all the best and have most fun with your new tank!

Kenny

kirkp
07-12-2009, 10:52 PM
Hey Bill, I really wish I lived closer to you. I would like some of those blue F1s. What would be perfect is for you to be going to the HAAS auction in KC. Oh yeah, as long as I'm dreaming, I would move the show up since it's happening in september. Oh well. A guy can dream can't he? :)

Kirk

William Palumbo
07-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Hi Kenny...thanks for the compliment my friend, means a lot!...LOL Kirk...Those F1 Blues have all been sold. A gentleman from out of state, came in and bought the whole tank. I didn't get a chance to pick any for myself. But I do have another batch feeding off the parents now. So this batch I will keep a few for myself!...Bill

Eddie
07-13-2009, 01:37 AM
Wow Bill, the whole tank! I would have told him to sit down and have a cup of coffee so I could pick a few out to keep! They were super nice juvenile fish, excellent quality.

Take care and good luck with the new ones!

Eddie

William Palumbo
07-13-2009, 07:55 AM
LOL Eddie...The bad thing was I picked some juvies from some of the other tanks, and figured I had time to pick some of the F1's, since they were not really selling at all compared to the other strains. I figured I would just keep pumping them up with food a WC's, and set up a large grow-out tank for them, since I thought at the time, I would be sitting on them since no one was really intrested in "plain" Discus. I was wrong!. This time I'll be more smarter!...Bill

WuddyWoodpeckah
07-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the phone call Bill. Appreciate it!

Kenny, Thanks for the wishes. I'm new to Discus but I've been going through tons of information on simplydiscus forums for a few months. Hopefully I'll get my act together in a couple of weeks and go get some fish from Bill ! :)

kirkp
07-15-2009, 01:55 PM
Bill, it's good to hear about someone jumping on the F1s. Wish it had been me. I gotta figure something out. How are the new fry doing and how big would they be about mid-August? If I can convince Kyle to go pick some up (with me paying half his gas) then I can get them from him when I take my daughter back to school.

What'cha think Kyle? :)

William Palumbo
07-15-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi Kirk...the fry are coming along nicely(knock on wood)...approaching the lima bean size, still small. We'll have to see how they are by mid August...You know Discus, so much can happen and go wrong...so fast...especially when counting or depending on future sales!...Bill

Big Tuck
07-16-2009, 01:10 PM
Hey Bill great lookijng fish.Just got back from my 5,000 + mi. trip,never again.Dodged tornados,hail storms,and torencial rains the whole trip.Picked up all the things i bought and it turned outWill t to be a better deal than i expected.Stopped of in Denver and saw James (wv discus sponser)Bought 4 pairs from him and came on home.James is really a nice guy,and has a lot of great fish.Came home to several disasters but thats another story.Have 3 albino pairs producing wigglers and cant raise one (yet)Sur is crazy how weak they are.will talk to you later. Tuck

William Palumbo
07-16-2009, 01:51 PM
Hi Tuck...Always an adventure with you!...Glad you made it there and back safe. That was a LONG ride. Hope the disasters at home were not too bad. I'll give you a call later to find out the details...Bill

William Palumbo
07-16-2009, 11:19 PM
Here is a pic Kirk of the pair and their fry. Small but HUGE appettites. Already wandering from the parents picking off the bottom and filter...Bill

Eddie
07-17-2009, 12:56 AM
Looking good Bill, looking real good! Definitely doing great work with them!

Eddie

kirkp
07-17-2009, 08:19 AM
Bill,

It's becoming obvious that you have a mean streak in you. :) Let's see, 16 hour round trip. HMMMMMM Luckily I have some time to think about this one.

Looking great and keep up the good work.

Kirk

William Palumbo
07-17-2009, 08:27 AM
Hi Eddie...thanks for the kind words. I'm trying with these things! Hi Kirk...My little peice of a fishroom aint worth a visit at HALF of your distance, let alone a 16 hour trip! Man that's some travelling! I don't even travel that far for my precious Salmon and Trout fishing!...If you do make it by, hopefully I will have these guys at a decent size...Bill

phat nguyen
07-17-2009, 11:29 AM
Hello Bill,
Congratulations on all the wonderful group of frys. May I ask you a question?
How/what do you feed all those hungry fishes? I am having two batches of fry right now and they ate about two pounds of fresh CBW weekly (too expensive).

Thanks,
Perry Nguyen

William Palumbo
07-17-2009, 12:34 PM
Hi Perry...As you can see, it is VERY expensive to feed them. I feed a lot of Beefheart...with FBW and flakes and some pellets. My breeders and future breeding stock only get the CBW's. They can eat you out of house and home!...Bill

kpotter2
07-18-2009, 02:06 AM
Bill, it's good to hear about someone jumping on the F1s. Wish it had been me. I gotta figure something out. How are the new fry doing and how big would they be about mid-August? If I can convince Kyle to go pick some up (with me paying half his gas) then I can get them from him when I take my daughter back to school.

What'cha think Kyle? :)

Sorry I missed that one kirk! I will be in Chicago on Sept 11th to catch a cubs game. I am doing one of them bus trips. I too would love to pick some discus up from him,but would like some 3" or so ones.

Any chance you could meet me at the park to sell some discus Bill. I am sure my wife would love me. Or are you close to the park,maybe pick me up at the 5th.lol and check out what you have.

Do you have any around the 3 3.5 inch size yet?

Later,

Kyle

William Palumbo
07-18-2009, 11:43 AM
Hi Kyle...Sorry I do not have any at the size you are looking for. Wish I did as most are calling me about larger sized fish. But home-growns take time. Soon I will hopefully. I do not live too far from Wrigley Field...about 4 miles west of it...tho I am close enough to contend with the traffic it causes!. Either way when in town, give me a call...I may have something by 9/11...or maybe nothing!...Bill

kpotter2
07-19-2009, 03:27 AM
Sounds great! I maybe a callin

Kyle

moik
07-19-2009, 09:24 PM
Love to get some of those rose reds if you decide to ship... thanks for sharing

hockey2324
08-13-2009, 08:25 AM
Do you have any super rose reds left? I live south of the City. Do you have any BD's?

TURBOFROG
08-13-2009, 11:25 PM
Bill, great looking Discus! What do have now? I am interested in some. I do happen to live close to you as well. Thanks, Brian

Chad Hughes
08-14-2009, 12:34 AM
Bill,

Now this is just cruel listing these fry without shipping. LOL! Wow. I'd buy all of your Super Rose Reds if you'd ship! ;)

Maybe I need to take a road trip? LOL!

Best wishes!

TURBOFROG
08-17-2009, 09:40 PM
Just got back from Bill's tonight......great that he lives so close! Great fish room! Picked up 6 from him tonight! Thanks Bill!!

William Palumbo
08-17-2009, 09:42 PM
Thanks guys for the intrest!...I do have some Rose Reds left. Probally will not have anymore after these, unless my two pair can get back on track with the breeding...and not the eating of fry! Tho it don't look good. Also some Brilliants still available, and hopefully in a few weeks my F1 Blues will be at a sellable size....Bill

Eddie
08-18-2009, 04:29 AM
Wow Bill, the Rose Reds look AMAZING!!! Wish I could get a few of those from you!

Take care,

Eddie

ashaysathe
08-18-2009, 09:22 AM
Excellent shape on those rose reds Bill. Really Nice.
Would be too bad if the parent don't want to breed again - there must be something - video tape, music something to get the fish in the "mood"
Excellent.

How are your Altum Floras? Sometime back you had a collection? Are you getting them to breed?

TURBOFROG
08-18-2009, 11:45 AM
The Reds are great looking.......Bill, let me know when the F1's are ready!

partycub23
08-21-2009, 01:11 AM
i got a few of them too a month ago they have put on some good growth since they are just too awesome

kirkp
09-11-2009, 05:19 PM
So Bill,

Did Kyle get a hold of you about stopping by? Think he was going to be Chicago today the 11th.

Kirk

kpotter2
09-13-2009, 10:06 PM
No Kirk I didn't. I just didnt have any money at all! I wish I did, I was thinking It would been a great way to work out something, but just didn't want to put anyone else out on the trip ether.

I am sure you understand!

Kyle

kirkp
09-13-2009, 10:08 PM
Hey Kyle,

I hear ya there. I would really like to get my hands on some of his fish. You going to KC next weekend?

Kirk

kpotter2
09-14-2009, 09:56 PM
No ,but sure would have liked too! Money is getting tight! Food or Trip to fish expo? lol

Kyle

OneOnOne1719
10-23-2009, 09:13 AM
Hi Bill,
I'm interested in buying some discus you do have a website or what type of discus do you have at the moment Im looking for discus up to 3" in lenght

Thank You
Omar

poconoboss
10-23-2009, 01:05 PM
Those Rose Reds have some nice color on them for such a small size!:thumbsup:

kirkp
10-23-2009, 01:20 PM
So tell me Bill, how are the F1s doing?

Kirk

seancj
10-26-2009, 11:06 PM
Are any of the reds still for sale? Any chance you would ship to Kansas City?
Beautiful fish! Very impressed! Would love to have some for me 240!

William Palumbo
10-27-2009, 12:21 AM
Hi Kurt...They are doing good...just slow growers. Seems like the wilds I raise are slower growers than the domesticated forms. I guess is why they usually color up much later as well. Sean thanks for the compliment, but as of right now I do not ship. With the weather getting colder, I would not want to learn how right now...Bill

TURBOFROG
11-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Bill you have any of these F1's left?

William Palumbo
11-02-2009, 04:10 PM
I do have a batch I am raising up now...a bit better than quarter size. I have not yet culled thru them yet. I'm holding on to them right now just to see what they turn into...at this size they are basically colorless, which usually holds true for wild offspring. If you wanted to buy some, you can come by and pick some out. Let me know...Bill

VIOLIN33
12-14-2009, 12:29 PM
dont sell all those f1 before i get there...:)

William Palumbo
12-14-2009, 12:55 PM
Hi Dave...I got a 75g with a spawn of them for you to pick from. All my other juvies that I had for sale have been sold out. Moved a lot of stock out as of late. Hoping to get into more wilds and back to my German strained Discus. Tho it actually feels good not having all those tanks running!...Lets see how this weekend sounds for a visit...Bill

VIOLIN33
01-11-2010, 02:38 PM
nice looking F-1's bill ,will be there sat. dont sell them all before i get there....

William Palumbo
01-11-2010, 02:49 PM
No problem Dave...I've got some for you....Bill

kirkp
01-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Hey Bill, did Kyle and Rod stop by over the new year?

Kiek

William Palumbo
01-12-2010, 12:00 AM
No one stopped by...very quiet over here...Bill

Cooldadddyfunk286
01-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Bill, you still got those super rose reds? thats my dream fish! :D ...you dont ship tho, correct? crap!

William Palumbo
01-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Hi Jason...No I sold all out of those. I actually sold off the pairs and some ones I was growing for myself. I like the RR's too, but I want to get back into older strains, so I needed the room...and the $$$!...LOL...Bill

bs6749
01-12-2010, 10:24 AM
Hey Bill, I've seen your fish from pictures on here and on GCCA's website and all I can say is that you do an excellent job raising the fry and growing them out. You have some fantastic stock and if I had the tankspace right now I would be getting lots of whatever you had! Awesome fish man!!! I'm only 2.5 hours away, so when I do eventually get some space I will be contacting you to see what you have available.

To you people that are within driving distance of Chicago, you are missing out on a great opportunity if you don't get some of Bill's fish. Maybe you haven't seen the pictures that I have seen so you don't know what you are missing out on. Bill definitely has excellent stock and knows how to take care of his stuff. He grows smaller fish out into beautiful monster sized fish and gets them to breed as well. That is surely a testiment that he knows what he is doing. Oh, and did I mention that you can't beat his prices!?!?!?

-Bryan

William Palumbo
01-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Thanks Bryan for the kind words...Anytime you want to stop by let me know. As of right now I do not have much for sale. Most sold out, and I thinned down most of my pairs. The downsizing was needed, as many know, the tanks can get out of hand! I have some PB based pairs I am working with now, but will probally be selling as well down the line to make room for other pairs I have forming. Thanks...Bill

brandonrr18
09-13-2011, 12:55 PM
I have a few tanks of fry available. Most fish are quarter sized. I have the following:

Super Rose Reds

F1 Blues

Brilliant Blues

wild cross(Rose Red x Wild Blue

Prices are $10 - $20 pick-up only. Any questions feel free to call me at 1-773-718-9572
Thanks...Bill

Hey bill would like to pick some up but i lost your contact information. can you send it too me through message? thanks brandon

DiscusLoverJeff
09-14-2011, 10:19 AM
I believe Bill was temporally getting out of the business due to a job relocation. I may be wrong but hopefully he will contact you.

Bill63SG
09-14-2011, 09:03 PM
He's out of it for now.Sold off all his pairs and most of his stock

Keith Perkins
09-14-2011, 09:44 PM
Yup Brandon, you're too late.

Jason K.
09-14-2011, 10:33 PM
hey brandon, I've got 3" scribbelt juvie's for sale right now...;)

discusma
09-15-2011, 09:11 PM
hi,

Do you still have discus for sale ? Pls let me know the shipping cost for 20854.

Thanks

Chicago Discus
10-28-2011, 02:50 AM
im interested in your discus and i live in chicago my e-mail me

born2lovefish
12-19-2011, 11:08 AM
I have 4 of Bill's F1 Blues that are around 4inches that I would be willing to sell. Pm me if interested.

William Palumbo
12-19-2011, 06:19 PM
Sorry Snoop...You're a bit too late. My hatchery has been shut down for the past several months. Was a hard thing to do, but had to be done...Bill

Jason K.
12-19-2011, 07:56 PM
SHOUT OUT TO BILL!!!

Chicago Discus
12-19-2011, 08:02 PM
Sorry Snoop...You're a bit too late. My hatchery has been shut down for the past several months. Was a hard thing to do, but had to be done...Bill
thanks bill that was an old post I'm not in the Market for any right now ...................................Josie

Discus-Hans
12-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Bill, give me a call, called you a while back on an old number, left message but no reply.............. or maybe you don't want to talk to me lol lol lol lol

Hans

William Palumbo
12-19-2011, 08:25 PM
Hey Hans, you know I always got time to talk to the Discus "pimp"...LOL...You need to call my cell. Living up in Wisconsin for now. Take care...Bill

TURQ64
12-19-2011, 08:58 PM
Send me those 'blues from Bill.....

Doug Mendlik
12-30-2011, 03:03 PM
Mr Palumbo-

Where are you located? I am new to the forum and have been pointed in your direction for quality discus for a home tank.

Thank you.

wdeleon01
12-30-2011, 03:24 PM
Mr Palumbo-

Where are you located? I am new to the forum and have been pointed in your direction for quality discus for a home tank.

Thank you.

Bill actually has actually shut down for a while now.

Splash156
02-03-2012, 03:44 AM
Bill do u have any discus for sale at this time?

Thanks
Jeremy

DiscusLoverJeff
02-03-2012, 08:11 AM
Bill is no longer in Chicago and I am not sure he is selling discus at this time. You can find some nice discus Feb 19 at the GCCA swap meet. Go to http://www.gcca.net

fishdragon
03-20-2012, 03:02 PM
Thanks everyone. I never tried shipping before...seems like a lot of work, and I do not have a clue what it involves. I feel it's best to leave the shipping to the guys who know how! My wild crosses, on both pairs, consist of Super Rose Red females, paired with wild Blue males. I have no idea what they fry may turn into, tho look a lot right now like my Super Red Rose fry. I would be happy if the wild blood would just increase the size of the strain. Here is a pic of the wild Blue pair and one of my Super Red Rose pairs...Bill

oh, really nice pairs!

Shot35
04-08-2012, 02:14 PM
I have some discus for sale. PM me and I can send you some pictures. I live in the Chicago area. Thanks.

Kal-El
04-12-2012, 11:57 PM
What kind of Discus do you have? PM me size and pricing.

jaydaman3
04-19-2012, 07:40 PM
I have some discus for sale. PM me and I can send you some pictures. I live in the Chicago area. Thanks.

i'd like to see some pics of what you have for sale. prices would be great too. thanks, jay (jaydaman3@gmail.com)

bigred1982
05-25-2012, 02:35 PM
I am interested in buying some of your discus fry please call Nathan @ (312)972-1031

bigred1982
05-25-2012, 02:39 PM
i am interested in buying some discus fry please call Nathan @ (312)972-1031

Larry Bugg
05-25-2012, 02:49 PM

Rather old thread. Bill doesn't have discus anymore.

Wes
05-26-2012, 10:06 AM
This is an exporter in Chicago area. http://www.wix.com/exoticdiscus/exotic-discus
This is a SD member that is breeding in Chicago. http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?96738-Welcome-aboard-ChicagoDiscus.com-!!!

Bill63SG
05-26-2012, 11:03 AM
i am interested in buying some discus fry please call Nathan @ (312)972-1031I also wouldnt put my # up on a public board.