PDA

View Full Version : 06-18-09: Videos

MRQuad
06-19-2009, 12:36 AM
guys, i am so sorry that i am not able to post the videos.. it's getting late and the battery of my camera died.. man, what a bad timing.. i'm pretty sure, i will post it anytime tomorrow..

thanks for reading..

marvin

MRQuad
06-19-2009, 08:13 PM
howdy guys,

i got the video uploaded on youtube.. in this video, i accidentally fed them with a lot of pellets.. and they saw me bringing some cube of eddie's mix.. that is why they didn't touch the pellets, instead, they attacked the mix.. this video was taken before the 50% water change..

hope you guys will enjoy my video..

thanks,

marvin

P.S.
consider my english..

here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4c6I0F1mhE

calihawker
06-19-2009, 10:01 PM
Nice job on the video Marvin! Fish look great!

Eddie
06-19-2009, 10:15 PM
Looking fantastic Marv, excellent work!

Whats that red stuff piled in the back of the tank if you don't mind me asking??

Eddie

MRQuad
06-19-2009, 10:16 PM
Nice job on the video Marvin! Fish look great!

thank you.. appreciate that..

MRQuad
06-19-2009, 10:18 PM
Looking fantastic Marv, excellent work!

Whats that red stuff piled in the back of the tank if you don't mind me asking??

Eddie

hey eddie,

thanks for the kind comment bud.. yeah, the red stuff that is too obvious were a mix of NLS and ONF1 pellets.. i accidentally put lots, they start to pick on it.. but when they saw me approaching again the tank with the cube of your mix.. man, they stop nibbing on the pellets and instead, they attacked your mix..

i think they love your mix more than the pellets now.. :(

hehe..

Eddie
06-19-2009, 10:20 PM
hey eddie,

thanks for the kind comment bud.. yeah, the red stuff that is too obvious were a mix of NLS and ONF1 pellets.. i accidentally put lots, they start to pick on it.. but when they saw me approaching again the tank with the cube of your mix.. man, they stop nibbing on the pellets and instead, they attacked your mix..

i think they love your mix more than the pellets now.. :(

hehe..

Nothing wrong with that now, they will grow well! I thought those were pellets. Just don't let them hang around too much. Guess they were more concerned with being on camera than eating! They look great my friend.

Take care,

Eddie

Armandi_Fishcarer
06-20-2009, 08:32 PM
Marvin, great vid. The fish are full of energy, lov'em. I was wondering why your pics come out the way they do :bandana: they seem to never stay still enough for you! :D

Regards
Ahmed ;)

MRQuad
06-20-2009, 10:49 PM
Nothing wrong with that now, they will grow well! I thought those were pellets. Just don't let them hang around too much. Guess they were more concerned with being on camera than eating! They look great my friend.

Take care,

Eddie

thanks for the kind comment bud and for the great advise.. just keep it coming, and i'm always here keep absorbing.. :D:D

MRQuad
06-20-2009, 10:52 PM
Marvin, great vid. The fish are full of energy, lov'em. I was wondering why your pics come out the way they do :bandana: they seem to never stay still enough for you! :D

Regards
Ahmed ;)

thank you ahmed for the comment.. i always take picture after water change.. they don't like it (i think) cause after i'm done, they will not swim around, they just stay for a 30mins. before they start swimming around..

which is good for me so that i can get a good post from them.. :D:D

and for the video, sometimes after water change and before water change.. i think the best time to take picture and video would be before water change.. they look energetic at that time.. :))