PDA

View Full Version : Another Measurment

calihawker
06-21-2009, 10:17 PM
Being a machinist I had a problem with the whole tape measure thing so I did it again but I did it right.:D

This is the smaller of the 2 big ones. I like this ones colors better.:) and he measures exactly 4.164

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr356/calihawker/SD_Challenge/DSC01263.jpg

acroken
06-22-2009, 04:31 AM
Great growth.Too funny Steve, we think alike, I was looking for my calipers yesterday to take measurements, but must have left them at work. Nicely done. Great job with them!

Kenny

Eddie
06-22-2009, 04:37 AM
Very nice Steve, so slightly over 4", thats awesome! Great work!

Eddie

Mr Wild
06-22-2009, 09:34 AM
Good grief he is sooo fat!

calihawker
06-22-2009, 10:13 AM
Great growth.Too funny Steve, we think alike, I was looking for my calipers yesterday to take measurements, but must have left them at work. Nicely done. Great job with them!

Kenny

It just didn't seem right measuring something under a foot in length with a tape meaure.LOL:D (macinist thinking)

Very nice Steve, so slightly over 4", thats awesome! Great work!

Eddie

Thanks Eddie!

Good grief he is sooo fat!

Yeah, he's eating me out of house and home!

dpt8
06-22-2009, 10:24 AM
You guys are wacked hehe Love it.. Great job.

Chad Hughes
06-22-2009, 11:56 AM
Steve,

Looking great! I was thinking the same thing when trying to measure with a tape. It's just not exactly accurate. You can get a pretty good idea though. For my measurements next month I'm going to go your route and get a better measurement system going. Well done my friend!

Best wishes!

fishyj
06-22-2009, 07:02 PM
Nice job, How do you keep them so still? Mine flop all over the place!

YSS
06-22-2009, 08:25 PM
It's not fair. The fish is sticking it's mouth out to get more length. :D By the way, I am not up on the history of the fish. So, how much growth did you get in how many weeks? The color looks amazing, by the way. :)

calihawker
06-22-2009, 08:58 PM
You guys are wacked hehe Love it.. Great job.

Yeah,:crazy:

Looking great! I was thinking the same thing when trying to measure with a tape. It's just not exactly accurate. You can get a pretty good idea though. For my measurements next month I'm going to go your route and get a better measurement system going.

Looks like Kenny's got a nice gage setup too.:)

Nice job, How do you keep them so still? Mine flop all over the place!

I don't know Jim, it's the first time i've done it.;)

It's not fair. The fish is sticking it's mouth out to get more length. By the way, I am not up on the history of the fish. So, how much growth did you get in how many weeks? The color looks amazing, by the way.

Thanks! I didn't measure them when they came in. My bad.:o I think they were in the 3 inch range:confused:

Scribbles
06-22-2009, 10:27 PM
I demand a drug test. LOL. Seriously though Steve, your fish are looking great. I agree that the colors are better on this one. Great Job!

Chris

Armandi_Fishcarer
06-30-2009, 07:59 AM
Steve, this one looks more thicker then the other & has a slightly stronger colour. Love the calipers, typical machinist, lov'it! :D

Regards
Ahmed ;)