PDA

View Full Version : Request for help....Northeast Discus group meeting July 09

brewmaster15
06-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Hi all,
The Northeast East Discus Clan is planning another great Get together , this time at Mark Henry's spacious home and properties in North Stonington..:)..read about it here...

http://www.forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=71069

I've started this thread to see if anyone has anything that they could donate for an online auction here to benefit the get together.. This event will be significantly more costly to put together than any of our previous ones and so we are asking for help from all our friends and "members"...
If you have anything of value, preferably fish related, but not limited to it, and you want to donate it to a good cause...Heres your chance.... You must be able to ship the item or livestock as this will be an online auction....separate from the physical Auction that will take place at the meeting in July. Please contact me with any questions before you post that item here..

Alternately if any one wants to donate funds directly to help defray the costs of the get together....These also would be welcome.... You can paypal me at brewmaster15@netscape.com Please note in the paypal notations box that this is for the "Northeast East Discus meeting, July09"...This is very important.

These funds have nothing to do with SimplyDiscus.com.. I will maintain a list of all donated funds and merchandise for auction...That info will be shared with no one else except Mark ( Grillmaster) unless you tell me otherwise that you want it publically known.

Thanks all...looks like its going to be an awesome event! Hope you all can make it.

-al

shawnhu
06-25-2009, 04:42 PM
Al,

I read through the thread on the NEDA meeting, but the dates don't match up. Am I missing something here?

GrillMaster
06-26-2009, 12:33 AM
Al,

I read through the thread on the NEDA meeting, but the dates don't match up. Am I missing something here?

Hey Shawnhu... The thread has a couple of dates. The June 20th was a get together to discuss the July 25th and 26th meeting. :)

I for one have alot of things for auction and raffle. I wont be able to post here since it has been designated for the get together in July.

I will devulge what I will be donating though..

4 new Aquaclear 500's (raffle)
A C02 regulator and 5lb C02 cylinder (auction)
2 external C02 reactors (auction)
A 55G tank, stand, hood, heaters, and filters (raffle or auction)
2 40G breeder tanks with heaters (auction)

I will however donate 2 new Aquaclear 500's to the "SD" auction

I hope that the members can express thier generosity and help out in any way they can. :)

I really hope that alot of you can set aside that weekend and attend...:thumbsup:

shawnhu
06-26-2009, 08:02 AM
Mark,

It just dawned on me, July 09, meaning July 2009, not 9th of July!

Sorry for the commotion, but thanks for showing me the light!

Sounds like lots of fun, and lots of stuff! Time to convince the girlfriend to go!

GrillMaster
07-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Time to convince the girlfriend to go!

Promise to take her shopping! ;) :D :D :D

Vieira
07-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Hi all,
The Northeast East Discus Clan is planning another great Get together , this time at Mark Henry's spacious home and properties in North Stonington..:)..read about it here...

http://www.forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=71069

I've started this thread to see if anyone has anything that they could donate for an online auction here to benefit the get together.. This event will be significantly more costly to put together than any of our previous ones and so we are asking for help from all our friends and "members"...
If you have anything of value, preferably fish related, but not limited to it, and you want to donate it to a good cause...Heres your chance.... You must be able to ship the item or livestock as this will be an online auction....separate from the physical Auction that will take place at the meeting in July. Please contact me with any questions before you post that item here..

Alternately if any one wants to donate funds directly to help defray the costs of the get together....These also would be welcome.... You can paypal me at brewmaster15@netscape.com Please note in the paypal notations box that this is for the "Northeast East Discus meeting, July09"...This is very important.

These funds have nothing to do with SimplyDiscus.com.. I will maintain a list of all donated funds and merchandise for auction...That info will be shared with no one else except Mark ( Grillmaster) unless you tell me otherwise that you want it publically known.

Thanks all...looks like its going to be an awesome event! Hope you all can make it.

-al

Most likely I will be attending Sunday morning. Would I be able to make a small cash donation at that time. If not I do have PayPal account I will try to make a donation there. I look forward to meeting you all and purching some of your beefheart AL.

patrick richard
07-04-2009, 02:10 AM
Hi Everyone,

I will be attending the get together at Mark's place at the end of July. I will be bringing a 55 Gallon tank (painted on all sides but front) and also a six pack of brand new breeding cones. These Items will be donated for the auction. Hope we get a great turn out, this will be a fun weekend.:):):)

Patrick

mmorris
07-04-2009, 09:54 AM
I'll be bidding on those breeding cones! That's great news Patrick. :)

GrillMaster
07-08-2009, 07:50 PM
So noone is interested in the online auction? :(