PDA

View Full Version : 07-09-09: Video

MRQuad
07-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Hi guys,

after i got near to their tank.. ('cause i want to start the video right away, so that i can update the fish on the website) they were kind of scared a little bit.. i think i scared them and still i took a video..

i have observed just right when i enter the room.. they didn't greet me as they did before, but if i wait for like 1-2mins. that's the time they will recognize me.. and start swimming around.. i don't really know what's going on with them lately.. hopefully my kids didn't scared them when i'm away.. :( i know my kids always go to the basement to play..

here it is guys..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpbfGm4TP7Q

Armandi_Fishcarer
07-10-2009, 01:23 AM
Marvin, they are looking good, you have a slightly bigger 1 inbetween the group whom looks like the big boss! Keep up the good work! :D

Regards
Ahmed ;)

rickztahone
07-10-2009, 02:47 AM
Marvin, they are looking good, you have a slightly bigger 1 inbetween the group whom looks like the big boss! Keep up the good work! :D

Regards
Ahmed ;)

big boss indeed. they look great

kirkp
07-10-2009, 07:13 AM
Marvin,

They're looking good. They do seem a little freaked but appear healthy. They're breathing a little fast but that may be because they're spooked.

Keep up the good work.

Kirk

acroken
07-10-2009, 08:28 AM
Marvin,
They are looking real good. Healthy and growing big! Not sure what room lighting you have in your basement, but if at all possible, move the room lighting towards the tank to lessen the shadows created by your kids playing. The display tanks I have in my living room had a lot of light coming in from a window cross the room which freaked my discus out every time i walked by. I closed the drapes during the day when i am around which really made a big difference. Just a thought. Keep up the good work. You are doing great with these guys.

Kenny

Eddie
07-10-2009, 07:10 PM
Marvin, fish are looking fantastic my friend. Excellent work! Keep it up

All the best,

Eddie

wgtaylor
07-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Hi Marvin,

Hey, getting good growth on those guys. Their color is looking good and fins fully erect, they look great. Great job,

Bill

GrillMaster
07-15-2009, 11:40 PM
Nice video Marvin!! Nice lookin fish as well...:)

I just couldn't help noticing that the whole time I was watchin the vid, I was seein Discus lookin at you for food. ;) :D :D :D