PDA

View Full Version : This months measurement (sort of)

calihawker
07-20-2009, 03:28 PM
I wanted to get a measurment today before I head out of town and I took the biggest one, Nacho, and he was flipping out, literally:(. He wouldn't settle down but I got a pretty good idea that he is at least 4 3/4" I had the calipers opened to 4.9 and he was darn close to that before he threw another fit and almost ended up on the floor.:(:( I have to find another way to do this. Sorry I coudn't get a picture.

Nacho is now sulking in the corner of the tank. I told Rochelle to keep a close eye on him. Worst case, it's only a 3 hour drive from the studio in Oakland.

Talk to ya'll next week!

Chad Hughes
07-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Steve,

Awesome growth! You seem to have the largest fish so far. My largest came in at 4.549" last week. Great job!

Best wishes!

acroken
07-20-2009, 08:23 PM
Steve-O,
WoW 4 3/4" that is incredible! Great system you have going on. Keep it up. Best of luck in your travels. Thanks for taking the time to post during this busy time.

Kenny

Armandi_Fishcarer
07-22-2009, 07:04 AM
Steve, WoWee :D doesn't matter on the pic I can visualise him just from your words. Keep up the tramendous job my friend.

Regards
Ahmed ;)

Eddie
07-22-2009, 07:08 AM
Great growth Steve, I'm for not pulling him anymore. Have had some issues arise from pulling fish and will not ever do it again, unless its an emergency! ;)

All the best and hope nacho has cooled down,

Eddie

calihawker
07-24-2009, 11:26 AM
Great growth Steve, I'm for not pulling him anymore. Have had some issues arise from pulling fish and will not ever do it again, unless its an emergency! ;)

All the best and hope nacho has cooled down,

Eddie

Thanks Eddie. Got home last night and he looks no worse for the wear.:o I think you're right. I know it's common practice and is done all the time with no ill affects but I think I'm gonna blow off measuring till the end. It'll also keep a little suspense going in this contest.;)