PDA

View Full Version : StrictlyPetSupplies.Com

Eddie
08-02-2009, 12:58 AM
Well, I used to order stuff from them here and there and I always received my stuff priority mail, within about 5 business days. I placed an order with them on 7 July assuming the same, few weeks past I got to wondering where my stuff was. Here I am pounding mini-bottles of crap water conditioner waiting for my Prime to arrive and not a word. So I decided to call them up last night and the guy mentions that the products I ordered were not available any longer and that he would refund my money back. I was like, THATS RIGHT! How about some type of notification, phone call, email....something. Will not be ordering from these guys again. Thought it was a good thing while it lasted, oh well.

Take care,

Eddie

rickztahone
08-02-2009, 03:05 AM
Well, I used to order stuff from them here and there and I always received my stuff priority mail, within about 5 business days. I placed an order with them on 7 July assuming the same, few weeks past I got to wondering where my stuff was. Here I am pounding mini-bottles of crap water conditioner waiting for my Prime to arrive and not a word. So I decided to call them up last night and the guy mentions that the products I ordered were not available any longer and that he would refund my money back. I was like, THATS RIGHT! How about some type of notification, phone call, email....something. Will not be ordering from these guys again. Thought it was a good thing while it lasted, oh well.

Take care,

Eddie

lack of communication is something that i won't tolerate. I would have done the same thing. i don't care if the item is late, back-ordered, or out of stock indefinitely, just let me know about it!

Scribbles
08-03-2009, 02:43 PM
So they were going to keep your $ and not ship you anything and hope that you would forget about it? I like Dr. Foster and Smith. They let you know right away if they are out of something and they ship fast.

Chris

Eddie
08-06-2009, 07:38 AM
So they were going to keep your $ and not ship you anything and hope that you would forget about it? I like Dr. Foster and Smith. They let you know right away if they are out of something and they ship fast.

Chris

I guess so Chris, I am not really sure, but I am glad that I called!

DF&S doesn't ship priority mail to military APO addresses. I used to get stuff from them before but now it takes 2 months standard mail. I am currently using ThatPetPlace.com and 4fishstuff.com for all my needs. Both have priority shipping to my address too. ;)

Eddie

traversediscus
08-06-2009, 11:19 PM
I guess so Chris, I am not really sure, but I am glad that I called!

DF&S doesn't ship priority mail to military APO addresses. I used to get stuff from them before but now it takes 2 months standard mail. I am currently using ThatPetPlace.com and 4fishstuff.com for all my needs. Both have priority shipping to my address too. ;)

Eddie

Eddie my company i work for ships to Miltary APO :D

Eddie
08-06-2009, 11:31 PM
Eddie my company i work for ships to Miltary APO :D

What company would that be?

Eddie

traversediscus
08-07-2009, 07:41 AM
the2buds.com

see i was waiting for that responce soi could give it a plug :D

we send to alot of APO's

Eddie
08-07-2009, 07:51 AM
the2buds.com

see i was waiting for that responce soi could give it a plug :D

we send to alot of APO's

LOL, hey...if you start carrying fish supplies I might have to place an order! :D

Take care,

Eddie