PDA

View Full Version : GREAT DEAL AZOO PUMP

Eddie
08-08-2009, 10:20 AM
Hey all, just picked up a few Azoo 9500s for half the price of any other seller!

http://www.fish.com/ItemDetail.aspx?ItemNo=701050

If you need an affordable, powerful pump, this is it! I have one now and love it!

Eddie

Justice
08-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Hey all, just picked up a few Azoo 9500s for half the price of any other seller!

http://www.fish.com/ItemDetail.aspx?ItemNo=701050

If you need an affordable, powerful pump, this is it! I have one now and love it!

Eddie

Thanks Eddie I was going to order the same one from DFS, this saved me quite a bit and I ordered 6 Sponge Filters along with it and saved alot on those too. And shipping was only 5 Bucks....Thanks Again!

Eddie
08-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Thanks Eddie I was going to order the same one from DFS, this saved me quite a bit and I ordered 6 Sponge Filters along with it and saved alot on those too. And shipping was only 5 Bucks....Thanks Again!

Dude, I paid twice the price for the 6500 from Dr F&S last year. This is the 9500 model (largest Azoo makes) for 7 dollars. THATS INSANE!

Eddie

Justice
08-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Dude, I paid twice the price for the 6500 from Dr F&S last year. This is the 9500 model (largest Azoo makes) for 7 dollars. THATS INSANE!

Eddie
The 9500s are $8.99 now but still an insane price I even went ahead and ordered a second one! ;)

I picked up 6 AZOO Oxygen Plus BioFilter 10 Sponge Filters and they were only $5.49 apiece. :)

You helped save me a goodly amount there Eddie, THANKS!!! :D

Eddie
08-10-2009, 02:06 AM
The 9500s are $8.99 now but still an insane price I even went ahead and ordered a second one! ;)

I picked up 6 AZOO Oxygen Plus BioFilter 10 Sponge Filters and they were only $5.49 apiece. :)

You helped save me a goodly amount there Eddie, THANKS!!! :D

No problem Joe, wish more people would check it out as it is HUGE savings for a strong pump!

Those OP Bio 10s are LARGE, too large for my taste but I only use 55 gallon tanks. Anything larger and it would be fine IMO. I used them for a little while but went back to my Hydro IV Pros.

Take care Joe,

Eddie

Justice
08-10-2009, 09:08 PM
No problem Joe, wish more people would check it out as it is HUGE savings for a strong pump!

Those OP Bio 10s are LARGE, too large for my taste but I only use 55 gallon tanks. Anything larger and it would be fine IMO. I used them for a little while but went back to my Hydro IV Pros.

Take care Joe,

Eddie

I did not realize the #10s were that big, oh well already on the way! but I did go and place a second order today for two of the OP Bio 6's which is what I use now plus two of the OP Bio #8's and then I got greedy and ordered two more of the 9500 pumps (Thats too low of a price not to) and its good to have a couple backups. :D

Eddie
08-11-2009, 05:12 AM
I did not realize the #10s were that big, oh well already on the way! but I did go and place a second order today for two of the OP Bio 6's which is what I use now plus two of the OP Bio #8's and then I got greedy and ordered two more of the 9500 pumps (Thats too low of a price not to) and its good to have a couple backups. :D

Definitely!

Take care,

Eddie

uncle white
08-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Yeah buddy, some good deals there. Went ahead and set up an account and placed an order. Got me a air pump (went with the Aquatic Edge 60 gal for $4) with all the tubing, check valves and 8 stones. Plus two AZOO oxygen plus biofilters and two replacement sponges, all for less than$16! Went ahead and got a few nets and cleaning brushes also. They are having a sale on AE products and you can pick up CHEAP nets and cleaning brushes. Got a bottle of Prime also, $9.49 for 500ml. Didn't know if that was a good price or not...

Eddie
08-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Yeah buddy, some good deals there. Went ahead and set up an account and placed an order. Got me a air pump (went with the Aquatic Edge 60 gal for $4) with all the tubing, check valves and 8 stones. Plus two AZOO oxygen plus biofilters and two replacement sponges, all for less than$16! Went ahead and got a few nets and cleaning brushes also. They are having a sale on AE products and you can pick up CHEAP nets and cleaning brushes. Got a bottle of Prime also, $9.49 for 500ml. Didn't know if that was a good price or not...

Yeah man, they do have some good prices! My stuff shipped the day before yesterday so we'll see when it arrives here in Japan. Usually a week if its priority mail.

Glad you got some good deals, might have to go back and check out some more stuff!

Eddie

Justice
08-12-2009, 05:28 PM
ON prime reef fklakes were just $5 for 5.5 oz Too

Chad Hughes
08-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Eddie,

With all the tanks you have running you're going to have to transition to a linear piston pump soon! LOL!

Great deals at this site! Great find!

Best wishes!

Eddie
08-12-2009, 11:44 PM
Eddie,

With all the tanks you have running you're going to have to transition to a linear piston pump soon! LOL!

Great deals at this site! Great find!

Best wishes!

Ah Chad.....I am just a hobbyist my brother. ;)

Take care,

Eddie

Justice
08-14-2009, 12:42 PM
Mine arrived this morning, Now that was fast for econo shipping!

Eddie
08-16-2009, 09:40 AM
Mine arrived this morning, Now that was fast for econo shipping!

JOE you lucky "B". I should be getting mine tomorrow or the next day. I am dying to get this miracle grow cycle started!:D

Take care,

Eddie

Justice
08-16-2009, 11:57 AM
JOE you lucky "B". I should be getting mine tomorrow or the next day. I am dying to get this miracle grow cycle started!:D

Take care,

Eddie

:coffee: Good Luck!!!

Eddie
08-21-2009, 12:15 AM
Alright, I have to say, these Azoo 9500s are THE BOMB!!! They are not super silent, slight hum but UNREAL amount of air output. Probably gonna get a few more for the steal of a price they are selling them at.

Take care,

Eddie

Justice
08-21-2009, 11:43 AM
I take it your order came, I really like the 9500s too I have 4 more on the way! :D

roclement
08-21-2009, 04:58 PM
ordered mine, and some filters as well...! they are at home awaiting my arrival!

rod

Eddie
08-21-2009, 11:03 PM
I take it your order came, I really like the 9500s too I have 4 more on the way! :D

Don't buy them all Joe, save some for me! LOL

Take care,

Eddie

Justice
08-21-2009, 11:20 PM
Don't buy them all Joe, save some for me! LOL

Take care,

EddieNo worries Eddie, My better half has Me on Financial Probation for the rest of the month. ::o

Cheers!!!

traversediscus
08-28-2009, 07:01 PM
Thanks Eddie for the tip. Fish.com or probably the best place i have dealt with so far. I also ordered the Azooooooo. I chose economy shipping and my order arrived after 2 days.

Also 25ft airline tubing 59 cents? thats crazy
Prime is cheap too

Eddie
08-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Thanks Eddie for the tip. Fish.com or probably the best place i have dealt with so far. I also ordered the Azooooooo. I chose economy shipping and my order arrived after 2 days.

Also 25ft airline tubing 59 cents? thats crazy
Prime is cheap too

Yeah Barry and the Azoos don't play when it comes to pushing air! Glad you saved some cash, thats whats most important isn't it, leaves more money for DISCUS!!!!

Eddie